7 days
Create Post

Thread: 7 days

7 days

I head off to earn my title in 7 days Ladies and Gentlemen. thank you for answering all my stupid questions and for all of your information.

I do kinda have one last question that I had been thinking about what are the religious services like on base? As I understand it you get 4 hrs of liberty on sundays does the service last four hours?

Still thank you all hope to make you all proud and earn my title of United States Marine.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Most recruits go to church to get away from the DIs. Recruits i knew visited different religious services. I guess they were just open minded.

2 days ladies and gentlemen veins pumping ice super excited to go earn my title anxious as well as ready as one can be for the unknown and for an ass kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    2 days ladies and gentlemen veins pumping ice super excited to go earn my title anxious as well as ready as one can be for the unknown and for an ass kicking.
    Ok...here's your chance to prove your depth of determination and character.
    Strive to be the absolute best in your platoon.

Do not embarrass us weed hopper.

Good luck....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to go,,,,,,,, If you want letters, PM me. I can send you Navy Recruit Posters.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Good to go,,,,,,,, If you want letters, PM me. I can send you Navy Recruit Posters.
    Aye sir i could do that. I will be sending Dave2571 letters i know he will be updating folks with my addy ill definately take all the letters i can get.

Hope to make you Marines proud.

MunkyVsRobot.........Pay attention to your Drill Instructors, stay strong both mentally & physically, stay hydrated, always remember to help out your fellow recruits ("team work")...there's no "I" in team, and give it your all......110%!
    Best of luck to you on your journey to become a United States Marine!

Thread Information