SEC Sports - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: SEC Sports

Just getting in from New Orleans. I haven't been out in awhile other than to the Doctors or groceries so my daughter came and picked me up to take me to a sport bar in NO to watch the game. I was waiting for her to post a photo on FB of me in the bar taking my hat off to you
    Bama fans. Don't know where she is so I'll just go with this for now.

NO tie breaker needed!

This is not what I expected, I expected Alabama to win this game, but thought it would be a very close game. Then I would have a good argument for Alabama and LSU sharing the No.1 title, and be the right call with both teams having only one loss. But in the light of last night's performance of LSU, I take my hat off and offer a bow to Bama fans and especially to Brother Mitch, you are truly No.1 and LSU No.2, still not too shabby a year for us, just one really bad game.

Congratulations, you ARE the well deserved NO.1 collage team.

Jamie,

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Getting well is the main thing, not a ballgame.

Thanks for the kind words about Bama! We'll get to do this again next year. So keep this thread going.

Semper Fi!

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer3 View Post
    Jamie,

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Getting well is the main thing, not a ballgame.

Thanks for the kind words about Bama! We'll get to do this again next year. So keep this thread going.

Semper Fi!

Mitch
    Even with the loss, I enjoyed getting out with my daughter for our first trip to a sport bar (20 ft. screen) and a little pool.
    And I REALLLY look forward to doing this again Brothers and Sisters,,,Linda! It has been great fun with you all....

Glad you're feeling better Jamie and I hope you get well soon brother.

S/F,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by SgtThrasher View Post
    Glad you're feeling better Jamie and I hope you get well soon brother.

S/F,
    Bill

Thanks guys!

A little something for you Bama fans.

And so I end the season not with mighty roar but with a meowooch!

My LSU cap off to Alabama. A great year for a great team!

Thank you boys for a fun filled year!

Thread Information