Seal Team 6 - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seal Team 6

God seen the pain that all of those 31 were about to fell and at time said come and go with me, for in my house is many mansions. They want without pain. They are now on their own personal mission of preparing a place for their family's. God be with them and their familiies in the coming days along with the Marine from Manchester, N.J. who lost his life this week has well....

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool All gave Some Some gave All

"Of their Honor and Their Glory The People Shall Sing"

RIP Shipmates, Soldiers and Airmen!

Photos of the brave American troops killed in action when their helicopter was shot down by enemy fire on August 6, 2011 in Afghanistan.
    God Bless them all !

Semper Fi

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1b8BPP.St.138.jpg‎
Views:	194
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	9187  

Rest in peace, brothers.
    God be with you 'til we meet again.

Before I start my day, I say prayer for all those serving far and near. I asked the Lord to put His arms around each of them has they serve this country. I asked Him each and every day to bring our Men and Women home the say way that they left this country and every once in a while we get bad news of other person killed in action. I ask him to be with the families of does who have fallen and does still fighting, I ask him to be with all of us serving and retired or other wise for we know what it means to serve on lands not known to us.

Thread Information