Can These Tatoos BE Waviered
Closed Thread

Can These Tatoos BE Waviered

I Need To Kno CAn These Tattoos BE Waviered

Attached Images Attached Images

Please Help I Want Nothing More Than To BE A MArine

If you want answers, read the site rules and completely fill out your profile, otherwise you will have a problem getting any answers.

Ok I did That Now Can U Help Please

Have you asked your recruiter? That's what he's there for.

Yea We Are Waiting For The Wavier To Process

It appears that your Recruiter has already sent your paper work along with the waiver in to the powers to be. All you can do now is wait for the decision to get back to your Recruiter. Good luck to you and thanks for filling out your profile.

thanks... do you know how long the decision will take

I heard you have to be able to cover the tattoo with your hand. The one on the top of your right shoulder looks too big in this pic. How is it in real life? Can you cover all your tats with your hand?

My guess is you have too many and a couple may be too large. But, we'll see what the waiver people say.

Let us know when you hear something so future wannabes can search the results.

Good luck.

I Can Cover Them All With My HAnd Some I Can Even Cover A Few With My HAnd... I Will LEt You All Know What HAppens... Does Anyone Know About How Long It Will Be Before I Hear Something About THe Wavier ME And My Reruiter's Boss HAve Filled Out All OF The PAper Work So Any Time Limit???

Best I can tell you is it's called hurry up and wait. You have to remember that these days Recruiters have no problem signing people into the military and nothing moves very fast when paper is involved.

Ok Thanks Ill Be Preying For Good News

What are the tattoos? How many are exposed when you are wearing the standard PT uniform? Can you cover the ones that are exposed with your hand?

well only 2 or as the corps counted them 5 were exposed in pt uniform i can cover those with my hand as well but i didnt get the wavier thenk you all for your help and advice i wanted to kno is their anything else i can do to try and jon at a later date my recruiter is gonna get me in the navy or the army can i try again at the end of my term with either of the two??? i plan to get them removed.

I didn't think it would be quite frankly.

No, there is nothing else you can do to enlist in the Marine Corps, until you have them removed. Doesn't matter if you have prior service or not, they still have to go for you to enlist.

Asked, answered, closed.

Thread Information