My New (Old) House - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6 View Post
    When my wife and I moved into our new (old) house a few years ago, we also noticed many strange things happening. I have done paranormal investigations for several years, so instantly became curious about the activity in our house. I have never known what to believe about "ghosts" and have always approached the paranormal with a sound scientific process. What my wife and I were able to get on EVP's and in some video/photos only served to offer up more questions than answers. It seems that the deeper one delves into the question, the more multi-faceted the question becomes, with few or no answers at all coming to the forefront. I am happy to report that there are fewer instances of activity in our house since my mother-in-law came to live with us. Perhaps even the "ghosts" couldn't stomach her for very long! Carry on.
    YLDNDN6 a man was standing at a casket crying his eyes out and his wife stated "Paul why are you crying for you hated my mother but I am touched" Paul said I thought I saw her move.

I have enjoyed this thread, as I too, have much interest in that which is difficult to understand or comprehend rationally or without physical proof. Just as being a Christian requires faith based on belief, not necessarily with overwhelming tangible evidence. I do believe in the spirit world, if for no other reason then I am very in touch with ghosts and demons from Viet-Nam, both the good and the evil have haunted me for over 43 years. I also know that when I was in Viet-Nam, I carried a letter with me at all times that my Dad, a retired USMC Sgt.Major and veteran of WW II, Korea and Viet-Nam, had written to me when I was ordered to Nam and that on more than one occasion, when times were really bad and all looked lost, I reread this letter and asked myself, what would Dad do in this situation. I know, long after the fact, that the spirit of my Dad was with me and that he was in no small way responsible for some of the decisions and actions that influenced my survival. I saw good and brave men that did everything right die horrible untimely deaths and I saw some cowards and ****birds who deserved to die and who were avoided like the plague rotate home without a scratch. Such is life and I am a firm believer in both the afterlife and the world of mystery that most of us reside in presently. Sorry if this post of mine doesn't belong in this thread but that's the way I am, I speak up when something triggers in me the desire to be heard, then back to the usual silence and reflection.... the bunker calls me again.
    Semper Fi, Scott

Scott - No need to apologize I appreciate that you enjoyed the thread and I also appreciate the history between you and your father who was a Sgt Maj. in the USMC. That in itself demands respect. Thanks for the reply my brother.

S/F

Cpl Heglar

I was in Gitmo during the refugee years around 94 to 97 I believe and we stayed in refrigeratored morgues for our hooches and I had some of the scariest real dreams I have ever had. The scutllebutt was that these were used in Vietnam, I for one hope that those souls were able to find peace.

Cpl Heglar, I wish the best for you and your family, I will say a prayer tonight for you all.

Thread Information