Aviation 0-1's leading grunts - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DO THEY KNOW HOW TO READ MAPS? JUST KIDDING I WOULD ALWAYS HEAR THAT JOKE AT NCO OR SNCO ACADAMIES. THEY WOULD SAY I WOULD TRUST DOC WITH A MAP BEFORE I WOULD TRUST AN LT. ANYWAY I THOUGHT TO MYSELF AM I THE BUTT OF THEIR JOKE. ANYWAY SERIOUSLY LIKE TOP SAID I HOPE THEY GET REWARDED FOR THEIR SERVICES WHEN IT COMES TO THE PROMOTION BOARD. SEMPER FI AND GODBLESS AND WATCH OVER THEM

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 fmf

Arrow

Beautiful!

Leadership by example!

Quote Originally Posted by TheReservist View Post
    How am I nitpicking them? They chose to go infantry, during their one year wait to go to flight school. I think that by passing IOC and leading an infantry platoon they deserve the title "grunt".

Like I said before, this is a very good thing for them.
    The way you worded your post seemed to me, to be down -playing their decision. I guess i'm senitive about things like that. I thought I made a mistake once, but i found that i was mistaken, Old saying , but sometimes it fits. S/F!! Ken

I am proud of those 01s. Most that I met during my time in couldn't find their own butts in a dark room....so if they went with the grunts and did well....kudos to them.

I remember the time we got a brand new O-1. Took a little while to break him into our world but he did good. He listened to us.

Thread Information