Please Help To Identify
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please Help To Identify

Hey Devil Dogs,

The picture below was taken at our house that we are going to move in to. The thing floating above my wifes head is the object to which I refer. I can use this same camera and the objects never are in the pictures, It is only when my 17 year uses it.

S/F

I looked up some posibilities of what this might be looks like tree pollen to me

Nah.....lets just go with ghosts.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    Hey Devil Dogs,

The picture below was taken at our house that we are going to move in to. The thing floating above my wifes head is the object to which I refer. I can use this same camera and the objects never are in the pictures, It is only when my 17 year uses it.

S/F

Your freaking me out brother.

Random little white spots in a picture. Happens all the time. Why does it need to be anything other than what it is ..... a flaw?

UFOs?

They are what ever you think they are I won't call you a Flake, or a liar. Enjoy them. Your imagination can be a lot of fun. S/F!! Ken

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Whoever is in the phone has guardian angels watching over her and your home. The same thing appeared in the church family group wedding photo of my cousin's daughter. My aunt died just six months before the wedding. Don't think anything of it. Just be happy guardian angels are watching over you and your home. Include the angels in your celebrations. Make them a part of your family.

The other thought: it appears your home is a little older. Look at your title work and research the former owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny1957 View Post
    Whoever is in the phone has guardian angels watching over her and your home. The same thing appeared in the church family group wedding photo of my cousin's daughter. My aunt died just six months before the wedding. Don't think anything of it. Just be happy guardian angels are watching over you and your home. Include the angels in your celebrations. Make them a part of your family.

The other thought: it appears your home is a little older. Look at your title work and research the former owners.
    I like that Gunny. Chasing down the cause can be fun too. The only problem is, if you solve the mystery the fun is gone. S/F!!
    Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey! As long as they don't start moving stuff or mess with the family............

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny1957 View Post

The original owners were my wifes granfather and grandmother. Clemson and Golda Peace. We inherited this house with 10 acres. Thanks for the insite Gunney like I said I take pictures and nothing ever shows in mine. If you could zoom in they look like the Moon for some reason.

Looks like the spots I get on my glasses all the time

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    If it is haunted you can talk to the spooks late at night....

Set an extra plate at the dinner table....if they ask for seconds....move....
    Poltergeist....or angel halos....closest to the deck....midget angels....
    Other than that flaws in the filming.....

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Random little white spots in a picture. Happens all the time. Why does it need to be anything other than what it is ..... a flaw?
    go with the flow and have some fun make a wild guess and go with it
    saying that the one on the floor at your wifes feet makes me think maybe mice have ghost too

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Lawrence Welks ghost and bubble machine?

Wunnerful....wunnerful....just wunnerful!

Mr. Welks bubbles were not that big as I recall.

Thread Information