The World Comes To Another End! Part 2
Create Post

The World Comes To Another End! Part 2

Harold Camping is sticking to his apocalyptic guns.
    In his first radio broadcast since his doomsday prediction failed to pan out in a spectacularly public fashion, the California preacher insisted his was an error of interpretation, not fact.
    What's more, he has another calculation for the day the world will end - October 21, 2011.
    Camping had kept a low-profile since Saturday, the day he had forecast for the return of Jesus Christ to Earth. He and his devoted followers have been warning for months that on May 21, a select 2% to 3% of the world's population would be taken to heaven. Those left behind would face months of tribulation before perishing in the Earth's destruction, which Camping said would happen on October 21.
    This is the basis for his new prediction, which Camping claims is not new at all. He told listeners on his Family Radio broadcast Monday that God is "loving and merciful," and had decided not to punish the humanity with five months of destruction.
    But he maintains that the end of the world is still coming.
    "We've always said October 21 was the day," Camping said during his show. "The only thing we didn't understand was the spirituality of May 21. We're seeing this as a spiritual thing happening rather than a physical thing happening. The timing, the structure, the proofs, none of that has changed at all."
    However, Camping said his group would not be mounting another advertising push. In the months leading up to May 21, Family Radio billboards popped up across the country, warning that the end was near.
    "We're not going to be passing out tracts," Camping said. "We're not going to put up any more billboards. We're not going to be advertising in any way. The world has been warned. We did our little share and the media picked it up. But now the world has been told, it's under judgment."
    Camping founded Family Radio, a nonprofit Christian radio network based in Oakland, California, with about 65 stations across the country, in 1958. It received $80 million in contributions between 2005 and 2009.
    He first inaccurately predicted the world would end in 1994. Despite his poor track record, he has gathered many followers. Some gave up their homes, entire life savings and their jobs because they believe the world is ending.
    Reporters who were allowed to ask questions during the broadcast Monday pressed Camping on this issue, but he would not admit that he bore any blame for his followers' predicaments.
    "I don't have any responsibility. I'm only teaching the Bible. I'm telling ... this is what the Bible says. I don't have spiritual rule over anybody ... except my wife as the head of the household."
    http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...rive/?iref=NS1

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

*breaths in

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What's more, he has another calculation for the day the world will end - October 21, 2011.

What, No Thanksgiving or Christmas Presents ?

Credits
    Savings
    Well I think I will try my luck at this since it is such an easy thing to do and tell everyone when the world will end! THE EARTH WILL END - SOMEDAY.

Credits
    Savings
    Well if you think about it real seriously the world is in the process of ending even as we speak. It ends a little more each second,hour and day etc. etc. etc.

The day we have a black president. Oh sh$t...that already happened

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    The day we have a black president. Oh sh$t...that already happened
    I just saw a pig fly by!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Crapoola... I just spent ALL my money and ran up all my credit cards because I thought it was all over.......

Saw two pigs a goat and three cows and a semi truck fly by the other night, ooops, that was the tormater that did that. Sorry, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    Cool....all this advance notice works well for me as I can plan and stock up on my final libation marathon more accurately.

A good day to all...

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post

What, No Thanksgiving or Christmas Presents ?

Well good news and bad on that one Rocky. Bad news, no Halloween either. Good news, I won't turn 58 in November....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Why does this clown get so much media attention?

Thread Information