Royal Marines Sea Angling Squad Visit
Create Post

Royal Marines Sea Angling Squad Visit

Brothers, I am the secretary of the RM Sea Angling Association and am trying to plan a visit to your home waters for a competition in 2012. Yes I expect to hand you guys an easy victory from the boat and the shore, but the social event and the crack we'll have will go down in history. Can anyone put me in touch with a club sec from your side of the pond please? I'll send more info when I'm speaking to the right man. Please copy and paste this post to whoever that man/women is. Capt Andy Bridson Royal Marines. - Semper Fi
    Andy.Bridson757@mod.uk

What waters do you plan on angling and which fish?

Sea Angling Parameters

Dave, thanks for the quick reply. My remit is to fish just my discipline although my RM course and game sections are planning their own visit to the same area. We are looking to base from Quantico or other closer military accom and I will probably need to hit the coast to tick my sea water remit. From the boat we are looking for a mix of specimen hunting, sharking and trolling and from the shore a mix of what you have to offer. Dates are 21-28 Apr 12. I have experience from Virginia Beach but not much else.

Alright, well i'm a Pacific salmon/steelhead guy but, for a tournament around Virginia you may look into redfish

Tight Lines!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    Alright, well i'm a Pacific salmon/steelhead guy but, for a tournament around Virginia you may look into redfish

Tight Lines!
    Dave, thanks for your help. I'll let you know when I'm on the west coast next time. We frequently go to MWC and use LAX as our Stateside APOD. Tight Lines :-)

Thread Information