Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j View Post
Outside of the fact the packers suck and we seem to now have a clone of brett farve, does anybody here actually believe the best two teams played in this years not so super bowl? Anybody? Anybody really believe these two teams didn't make it on several fluke games? It happens. Bears made it to the super bowl in 2006. Fluke games got em there. It was a fluke game that took out the patriots this year. The problem is that there is no best out of 3,5 or 7 games like baseball, hockey and basketball. For obvious reasons, but it allows us to watch not so spectacular teams play for the championship from time to time. And then people glorify it. Yes my team didn't make it this year and I'm not saying they deserved to be there, well maybe more then the packers but, still, we didn't just watch the best of the best.
does not matter if we think the two best teams played or not, the two teams who won the play offs go to the super bowl every year and that is how they pick the teams. Its fair to me as in any sport the two who win go the rest stay home that is in all sports but BCS football