Fat ass with a deadline. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't tell us that you can do it. Get on it and do it.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Now get on your face and give me 50, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by jes0420 View Post
    Thanks. I appreciate the help.
    Sometimes, I don't hit the ten ring.

Good luck, prove me wrong -- about making it.

03Mike - Well said, thanks for the cover fire.

Quote Originally Posted by jes0420 View Post
    The only thing that is convenient for me would be running hills. So ill probably start doin that
    I know your AO, and that Wind River Range is perfect for kicking poolee ass @ altitude. If you can acquire snow shoes while waiting for roads to clear you will get a more dynamic workout than walking a treadmill and it's much easier on a super-heavyweights frame than jogging. Better yet, just walk the snow drifts without snow shoes and pick those legs up. Obviously you'll need to run while aspiring to become a Marine and throughout your tour in the Corps, but don't look towards running as the only way to get that heart rate up. A guy of your dimensions can smartly practice alternative methods of cardio. The XXXL body will appreciate it some day soon enough. When heavyweights breakdown at wrestling camp it's usually from excessive running, and that varies from each athlete

Try jumping rope on a mat until you can't stand it!? see how that works out. If your joints ache and shins splint from any one form of excercise, practice cardio that is more forgiving until the excess weight is cut, and imagine what it will feel like pounding the asphalt for miles in boots or cheap NB sneakers

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post

Try jumping rope on a mat until you can't stand it!? see how that works out. If your joints ache and shins splint from any one form of excercise, practice cardio that is more forgiving until the excess weight is cut, and imagine what it will feel like pounding the asphalt for miles in boots or cheap NB sneakers
    Are you saying that i should refrain from running hills? Or just not run at all until i get the weight off?

No, i said:
    Try jumping rope on a mat until you can't stand it!? see how that works out. If your joints ache and shins splint from any one form of excercise, practice cardio that is more forgiving until the excess weight is cut...
    attention to detail

Credits
    Savings
    OK. ill try it first thing in the morning. thanks

Thread Information