Super Bowl Winner Picks ??? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    For the Bears fans.

Last time I checked they had a QB by the name of ****let who loves to throw the ball to the other team and cries a lot.

Bye-bye Bears.
    Hello.

Da Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooger View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: This is crazy, the dead bird epidemic continues! This just in: 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia. A team is being sent to Atlanta to check on 53 Falcons that are considered to be "at risk".

GOOO... PACKERS!!!!
    I'd say that it might be the bird flu epidemic going around again with all the dead Seahawks found today as well...But the way the Hawks played today, they couldn't catch the flu.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    It's a little known FACT...................Falcons eat cheese.

Falcons must have been constipated from eating all that cheese because the Packers kicked the SHEEEEEEEET out dem birds arse.....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I can't believe New England Lost .
    Come on Red Sox .

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    It's a little known FACT...................Falcons eat cheese.
    Nope, Falcons eat Crow.

Cutler is a hand me down Bronco. I expect him to get sacked a lot. Hopefully he will give the Packers a game though unlike the Falcons.

JETS all the way

Da Bears will beat the cheese outa the Packs come Sunday.

Da Bears

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'd like to see the Jets versus the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday but I am inclined to believe that the Jets and Chicago are the two weakest links. Either way, since I won't be viewing the Pittsburgh game with my Pittsburgh buddies I won't be drinking Boilermakers (Don't want to be mumbling to myself and anyone else who is willing to listen after halftime.) Will be doing the open air grill with Teriyaki chicken wings , Spanish chorizos and Jerk chicken. Hopefully, some of the recruiters will come bye to watch the game/games and chow down. Those are the immediate plans.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Jerk chicken
    Damn Gary.....you are supposed to watching football.....we had this discussion before.....you can wait until after the game to jerk the chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Damn Gary.....you are supposed to watching football.....we had this discussion before.....you can wait until after the game to jerk the chicken!
    I can't get my chicken to jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary View Post
    I'd like to see the Jets versus the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday but I am inclined to believe that the Jets and Chicago are the two weakest links. Either way, since I won't be viewing the Pittsburgh game with my Pittsburgh buddies I won't be drinking Boilermakers (Don't want to be mumbling to myself and anyone else who is willing to listen after halftime.) Will be doing the open air grill with Teriyaki chicken wings , Spanish chorizos and Jerk chicken. Hopefully, some of the recruiters will come bye to watch the game/games and chow down. Those are the immediate plans.
    Just booked my flight to your house for the Teriyaki wings and chorizos. The rest of the jarrheads can jerk chicken. Forget the Boilermakers with the Pitt. crowd and do some Irish Car Bombs with the NY boys.

Credits
    Savings

A picture.......

is worth a 1000 words.....well this one is worth a trip to the Superbowl !!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Trout

I hate to say it ... but ... Steelers are going to win the Super bowl ... again.

I don't really care for the Packers, or the Steelers, but the Steelers look to be the stronger of the two. They've been to the dance enough times recently that it won't be a distraction, either.

Thread Information