Super Bowl Winner Picks ??? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Since my Panthers had such an abysmal season, I'd like to see the Saints back in the Superbowl.
    I think you will see them go back to the Superbowl. I do not however think anyone is going to beat the Patriots this year. The only hopeful team I see with a shot is the Steelers and that's only if Polymalu is healthy. I can't stand that team but they are tough this year.

Marine Spouse Free Member Idena's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    <TABLE class=fs-data-table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class="fs-row-odd left"><TD width=30 noWrap></TD><TD width=75 noWrap>Patriots </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD class=right noWrap>14-2 Regular Season !!!</TD><TD class=right noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Weren't they 16-0 in the REGULAR SEASON just a few short years ago. I can't remember how that one turned out............

Oh wait.....yes I do. They made history. The only team in NFL history to win 18 games but not win the super bowl. Ouch! That must have hurt.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTBrentG View Post
    Weren't they 16-0 in the REGULAR SEASON just a few short years ago. I can't remember how that one turned out............

Oh wait.....yes I do. They made history. The only team in NFL history to win 18 games but not win the super bowl. Ouch! That must have hurt.
    But you didn't mention that the Patriots had a GOOD Excuse.
    Poor Tom Brady was tired that day.
    Afterall, he is married to Gisele Bundchen

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    But you didn't mention that the Patriots had a GOOD Excuse.
    Poor Tom Brady was tired that day.
    Afterall, he is married to Gisele Bundchen
    Yeah.....POOR GUY!

After they stomp Indy and kick Patriot azz they'll go all the way..............
    JETS JETS JETS

There seems to be some dreamers on this site.

Anybody who thinks the patriots aren't in the super bowl is smokin something.

Anybody who thinks the packers are making it past the bye week is smokin the residuals of what the non pats believers are smokin.

Go Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    JETS JETS JETS
    Sorry Ed, I am a big fan of Fireman Ed but not this year. Patroits and Bears this year.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    Sorry Ed, I am a big fan of Fireman Ed but not this year. Patroits and Bears this year.

Have to agree with both RI Rocky and NY Joe on this one. If Brady is healthy, it will be Pats and Bears. A rematch of Super Bowl XX but with a different outcome.

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Argggghhh...My Jags choked the last three games of the season. I have to look at a Patriots (Superman Tom Brady and that scoring machine) v Eagles and the Dog Fighter (Mike Vick).

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    JETS JETS JETS
    Been tipping that bottle back a bit have you???

Matty Ice and the Falcons!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SGTBrentG View Post

HURT..............BROTHER YOU DONT KNOW THAT HALF OF IT...........JUST AWFULL.......

do i hear the bandwagon coming with the brady bunch on board J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Thread Information