Marine Corps - USMC Community - Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:41 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 19443
Comments: 101

Tags:
LCpl Wes Lucko
Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan/Consolidated Public Affairs Office, III Marine Expeditionary Force/Marine Corps Installations Pacific
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

1. patriciaherrman -
    Excellent goods from you, man. I have understood your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve obtained right here, really like what you are saying and the way in which by which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care to stay sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful site. https://dallashimp252.skyrock.com/33...ction-Law.html
  2. japhine -
    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Patio Builders Bendigo
  3. abbyconley -
    this is a great read, thank you for taking the time to share this. cleaning services Sault STe. Marie
  4. JellyAce -
    Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. interior house painting in fort worth tx
  5. anthonyscotte23 -
    I want to thank you this great idea! I love every bit of it. appliance repair mt vernon
  6. patriciaherrman -
    Much thanks to you for sharing superb helpful astounding blog entry of yours, I truly felt a debt of gratitude. Visit us likewise at discover more here
  7. patriciaherrman -
    Much thanks to you for sharing superb helpful astounding blog entry of yours, I truly felt a debt of gratitude discover more here
  8. patriciaherrman -
    Much thanks to you for sharing superb helpful astounding blog entry of yours, I truly felt a debt of gratitude. Visit us likewise at discover more here
  9. jselleck893 -
    This will be viral soon! Gutter Repair St Louis
  10. Abraham214 -
    Nice Video. Waiting for more.
    local moving companies