Marine Corps - USMC Community - Das boot | Camp Foster Okinawa, Japan

Das boot | Camp Foster Okinawa, Japan

Das boot | Camp Foster Okinawa, Japan
Das boot | Camp Foster Okinawa, Japan (0 min 31 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:23 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 22556
Comments: 129

Tags:
LCpl Devon Tindle
Camp Foster Okinawa, Japan/H&S Bn. MCB PAO unit 35002
Submit Comment
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

1. otis123 -
    Your article is well-written Geometry Dash and easy to read.
  2. dfinger -
    I've never had the opportunity to visit Japan yet, but it is definitely a place that I want to travel to one day. When I do, I will certainly make it a point to visit the location where you took that beautiful photo. It looks like an incredible place to explore, with the cherry blossoms in full bloom and the traditional architecture. I can just imagine myself walking through the streets and taking in all of the sights and sounds. Thank you for sharing this stunning photo with us! It has definitely inspired me to make a trip to Japan a priority.

Anyway, please check out this Bathroom Renovation Cambridge-based company and tell me what you can say!
  3. drewbinsky -
    Many Okinawans are opposed to Camp Foster and have long demanded that there be less American military presence on the eggy car island. However, as part of its strategic presence in the Pacific, the U.S. military continues to maintain a sizable presence on Okinawa
  4. kmilne -
    need to be more careful in relationships. Especially those in high positions! Geometry Dash Scratch
  5. jselleck893 -
    Great advice, thanks for this wonderful video Mold cleaning service kankakee
  6. chavesarlene4 -
    It's great that you let me comment on a page like sell my house quickly houston. Interested parties should go to this page.
  7. chavesarlene4 -
    It's great that you let me comment on a page like sell my house quickly houston. Interested parties should go to this page.
    [URL="http://www.medicinehatmoving.com/Lethbridge Moving Company "]
  8. anthonyscotte23 -
    I couldn't see everything but appreciate the share! roofing Sunderland
  9. mariahcarey -
    In order to be exam-ready, one needs a clear viewpoint, foodle efficient time management, and organizational abilities.
  10. chavesarlene4 -
    I would like to visit Okinawa, Japan too and this post reminds me of my great dream to visit the place someday. If interested, please visit our website at https://www.marketablegrowth.com/edm...ead-generation