Marine Corps - USMC Community - Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:41 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 19441
Comments: 100

Tags:
LCpl Wes Lucko
Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan/Consolidated Public Affairs Office, III Marine Expeditionary Force/Marine Corps Installations Pacific
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

1. japhine -
    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Patio Builders Bendigo
  2. abbyconley -
    this is a great read, thank you for taking the time to share this. cleaning services Sault STe. Marie
  3. JellyAce -
    Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. interior house painting in fort worth tx
  4. anthonyscotte23 -
    I want to thank you this great idea! I love every bit of it. appliance repair mt vernon
  5. patriciaherrman -
    Much thanks to you for sharing superb helpful astounding blog entry of yours, I truly felt a debt of gratitude. Visit us likewise at discover more here
  6. patriciaherrman -
    Much thanks to you for sharing superb helpful astounding blog entry of yours, I truly felt a debt of gratitude discover more here
  7. patriciaherrman -
    Much thanks to you for sharing superb helpful astounding blog entry of yours, I truly felt a debt of gratitude. Visit us likewise at discover more here
  8. jselleck893 -
    This will be viral soon! Gutter Repair St Louis
  9. Abraham214 -
    Nice Video. Waiting for more.
    local moving companies
  10. Kimbam -
    This was very entertaining. Great work. Thank you.
    Kitchen Remodeling