Marine Corps - USMC Community - Gunny's Coming | Camp Lejeune

Gunny's Coming | Camp Lejeune

Gunny's Coming | Camp Lejeune
Gunny's Coming | Camp Lejeune (0 min 29 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:24 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 17529
Comments: 96

Tags:
Sgt Emily Peterson
Camp Lejeune/Hq&Spt Bn, MCB, MCI-E
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

1. robertmay19 -
    Hello friend. Really happy to be here! I would like to introduce you to a game website we just developed that is pacman 30th anniversary. Consult and give me advice.
  2. mike100 -
    Wonderful work with all that you do. If you have an military trained dogs might i suggest you give them a complete raw dog food diet.
  3. japhine -
    I am no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what you are speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. Thanks! And Please also seek advice from my site. Fencing Albury Wodonga
  4. ChaseWilcox -
    What will you do in all your free time? One effective solution is to play games. But what is a game that is both simple and not boring? bubble shooter is an effective solution for you. Do not ignore these simple but extremely entertaining games.
  5. louisellis -
    Drift Hunters is a one-of-a-kind game in which you may construct your own car. It's time to show off your abilities.
  6. otis123 -
    Like many Marines, Gunny’s coming for among us a short visit to Camp Lejeune. He’s been away for a while. He got married and framed game had two kids and he’s excited to see his family again. But it’s also an opportunity for him to come home and visit his old friends who may not have seen him in awhile.
  7. maroso -
    This is one of the best movies I've ever watched. San Francisco California foundation crack repair
  8. cmyers -
    Check this first: https://www.tileandgroutcleaningprosgoodyear.com

Anyway, I can't see the embedded video. Is there something wrong?
  9. cmyers -
    Check this first: https://www.tileandgroutcleaningprosgoodyear.com

Anyway, I can't see the embedded video. Is there something wrong?
  10. ampva301 -
    Hello, Why does the video claim it is not accessible for a viewing? Please allow us to see it!
    www.laredodrywall.com