Marine Corps - USMC Community - Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:43 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 20217
Comments: 122

Tags:
LCpl Robert Williams
Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan/Consolidated Public Affairs Office, III Marine Expeditionary Force/Marine Corps Installations Pacific
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

1. QoPain -
    This is to prove that our dear soldiers are human too. They are not robots. They had a sense of humor and feeling hurt most of the time. So we encourage everyone to respect the person with authority. - QoP (Tree Removal Services)
  2. KalaNi -
    Thank you soldiers for your continuous support and service to the nation. Thank you for your dedication and commitment. Please allow me and my company to salute you even if this is only a comment. Thank you!
  3. SteeVe -
    Thanks for the amazing information. I hope that your service to the nation will be paid off.
    - Steve | House Painters Greensboro
  4. JackBlanger -
    This man got too big for his own good, I am experienced it too and gave me a laugh thanks for sharing. drywall installers guelph
  5. KalaNi -
    Thanks for the amazing information. I appreciate your amazing service to the country.

- Kalani | Auto Transport
  6. KalaNi -
    Appreciate your service to the country! Stay safe and keep it up!

- concretecontractorsantaana.com
  7. Kamla -
    Really appreciate you sharing this blog. Thanks Again. Fantastic.
    tree service brisbane
  8. Kamla -
    I really liked your post. Thanks Again. Cool.
    Temper Troops Air Conditioning sunshine coast
  9. KalaNi -
    I hope that you are always in good health soldiers. Keep protecting our country and those who are with us! Thanks for your hard work!

- Kal | Works in Logistics
  10. Kamla -
    Looking forward to reading more. Great blog. Thanks Again. Really Cool.
    Office & Home Improvement