Better check?

Better check?

1. elkbow
    elkbow
    Thought I'd better check first. I work corrections for the state of Ohio, we are considered law enforcement here in Ohio but I figured I' give you guys the opportunity to evict me if you choose. I was in the documentary that national geographic done a couple years ago called "Hard Time" No autographs please. Haha
  2. troop901
    troop901
    If you work at that hell hole called SOCF then your more then welcome bro.
  3. advanced
    advanced
    I was a cop in the projects up in Memphis, Tenn back in the day. I rode a ward car, vice and on the TACT squad, COBRA entry team. Wild and Wooley days. As good as I was at catching bad guys I have to admit I was even more lucky with the ladies. Just saying.
  4. silveradomick
    silveradomick
    **** I didn't know elkbow was famous! Lol!

I'm a cop in the Eastern urban slums of Pittsburgh PA. Been wearing the badge 9.5 years and have been doing U/C work for about 5.5 of those. If you need someone to buy dope, I'm kinda your go-to guy around here. It's been an adventure, but I've got a loooong way to go before I can retire and I'm just trying to pace myself and keep from hating everyone entirely.
  5. troop901
    troop901
    2 yrs 1 month and 16 days till I can retire, dont know if I will go into the DROP or not yet when I get there. If I had silvers job there would be no question, no drop. But I might be able to put up with it for anohter 3 since my lil girl is wanting to go to grad school.
  6. m14ed
    m14ed
    https://howiecarrshow.com/armed-main...from-new-york/
    ARMED MAINERS STOP GUN-WIELDING HEROIN TRAFFICKERS FROM NEW YORK

Steve Robinson 1 week ago 18,069 Views

**a good read if and when you get time