Define "weapons" 😎gh

Define "weapons" 😎gh

1. madsox
    madsox
    So, first order of business mr. Chairman, I propose a motion to define what weapons we want to talk about here. And what context - owning them, collecting, training with, using for sport or using for fighting?

there's probably more we'll end up arguing about, but that should be a good start.

Coach Roackatello, what's the rules here?
  2. Rocky C
    Rocky C
    There are no rules Andy. Open discussion but please, nobody gets hurt. lol
    Also all messages are moderated.
  3. silveradomick
    silveradomick
    Nobody gets hurt? Aw man what kind of fun is that?

Seriously, I am a dyed in the wool gun nut. I've shot competitively on a limited basis, and recreationally at length. My tastes run the gambit from old military arms to modern pistols and rifles, and I've even dabbled into the world of NFA items (built a short barreled rifle for use at work). I've been carrying a gun for a living for approximately 17 years, and as a professional I strive to always improve and stay current with the technology and tools available. I still appreciate the classics though as well, and am the proud owner of an M1 Garand and a beautiful 1903A3 that shoots like an absolute dream. Currently on my short list of acquisitions to make are a Pennsylvania long rifle (flintlock, over .50 caliber please), a clone of the M16A2/M203 that I carried during the invasion of Iraq, and quality bolt action .22lr or .223. anyway, not much activity here, so I figured I'd just try to generate some discussion if I could.