Conversation Between Barr and Deleon1992

Conversation Between Barr and Deleon1992

6 Visitor Messages

1. I don't think SSgt Sandoval will ever get out of killhat mode. We lost prac and on about t-58 he played games pretty much all day when we weren't at chow. Mount Suribachi of dress blues and alpha coats in the center of the house, packs in the rain room, discoball, tornado of coraframs, 2 sheets and a blanket, wagonwheels... man it was a ****ing terrible day. Oh well, if I see him in Oki sometime I'll try to buy him a beer. Hope you're enjoying the Corps, man.
  2. Yeah dude i couldn't stand him. He made my life a living hell! I respect the man though. Him and SSgt Mazzeo almost started going at it fighting.SSgt Mazzeo was our knowledge hat and i can't picture him as a killhat lol
  3. Also, S/F fellow bassist.
  4. SSgt Sandoval is the Devil himself. SSgt Mazzeo is one ****ing terrifying kill-hat. Both are excellent DIs and immediately after the EGA ceremony, they turned into 2 cool as **** Marines. If I see them around, I'll be sure to buy them a beer.
  5. Hey man i just saw your message,hadn't logged in forever!I had SSgts Aceves,Sandoval,Mazzeo and Sgt Partee haha I hated SSgt Sandoval! My favorite was definately SSgt Mazzeo
  6. Congrats killer. I was in Charlie Co the cycle before you. Who were your drill instructors? I had SSgts Hager, Cruz, Sandoval, and Mazzeo.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6