Conversation Between Capital M and USMC Sokol

Conversation Between Capital M and USMC Sokol

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Well.. I made it!! PFC Sokol ! Nearly 5 months, but I stuck through the hell
  2. We only had two.. They alternated 24 hour duties You won't be echo. They graduated the 28th of may. That was supposed to be my company. and I know hotel picked up their DIs June 5th so alpha makes sense. Have fun with that.
  3. Thanks man...SIR! There's only two receiving DI's ? Anyway, thanks for the heads up. For some reason my recruiter told me I'm in 2nd Bn Echo Co .. I'm pretty sure I'm 1st Alpha though....errr.
    I'll be back sometime mid-September. HS Graduation tomorrow..Hotel the next day
  4. Good luck there man. Keep your mouth shut and freeze when they hit 1 and you'll do fine. Keep an eye out for Sgt acineira(sp?) or Sgt Watson. They were my receiving instructors. Sgt Watson is freaking hilarious/ scariest person ever. I think they are both alpha co instructors so you may see them.

Good luck
  5. Thanks PFC. 42 days here...motivated!
  6. Yeah ship date got moved up to january 25th at the last second and I took it. It flew by. You're going to be in alpha co? Standby to get ****ed up. They came to the range (we were at weapons, as will the next cycle for hotel so you'll see them) anyway, they came to the range when we were on admin week. Theyve got some intensity haha. good luck with that bro
  7. Woah ****! You already went to Parris Island?? I barely have been getting on this site lol. Congratz PFC. Must feel awesome being a Marine.
  8. haha my ship date got moved up to the 25th of January so when you said I bet your counting down the days I was doin mountain climbers in the sand outside the RTF...you'll see.. Good luck when you ship bro. It flies by.
  9. I bet you're counting down those days. good luck brother
  10. Dam that sucks! I haven't heard of many people at RSS Saugus having their dates pushed back. Just a few here and there..but nothing like having the whole station being pushed back
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast