Conversation Between Osotogary and jinelson

Conversation Between Osotogary and jinelson

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hello, SSgt. I saw your name in regards to the passing of Chopper. I'm so sorry to hear about the news of his departure. Then I saw your picture and thought that I'd better get on the stick and say hello to you while you and I are still above the grass. Pass on my best to one and all. Have the best day possible followed by a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
  2. Evening, Jim, from South Florida. Here's hoping that you and yours are doing okay. I'm along way from the Emeryville mud flats but, I guess , so are you. Take care and pass on my best to one and all.
    Gary
  3. Happy Dad's Day, Jim. All the best to you.
  4. Happy New Year to you and yours. Here's hoping that you are warm, well fed and contented.
    Gary
  5. I sure did Gary and thank you. My monitor took a dump so I havent been on hardly at all the last month. Its cold as heck here a big 3F here today. I actually wore the shirt on Nov 10th and got a lot of comments.

Thanks

Jim
  6. Hello, Jim. Did you ever get the t-shirt? Hope that all is well and good in your neck of the woods.
  7. Jim,
    I finished a design for the iron-on t-shirt transfer. I'll post it and then you could let me know what you think. If you think that it is okay I'll iron it on a new t-shirt and send it to you once I get your addess.
    Adios, for now.
    Gary
  8. Thanks for the cartoon, Jim. Dammm woman has got some fine attributes....for a cartoon. LOL
    Hope that all is well and good in your neck of the woods.
    Gary
  9. Hey Gary just checking in. I saw this cartoon and thought of you.
    http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x...CRecPoster.jpg

Jim
  10. Jim,
    Thank you for the birthday well wishes, they certainly added something special to what turned out to be a wonderful day. How are things in Coors country? Ever get up to the Rockies to see if the water is really that good? I guess if Peter Coors say's it is then...it must be so. Here's hoping that you and yours have the best of July 4th weekends. Adios, for now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10