Conversation Between echo3oscar1833 and DocGreek

Conversation Between echo3oscar1833 and DocGreek

8 Visitor Messages

1. Doc how ya been buddy
  2. .....WELCOME BACK, NUMBNUTS!!!!! Did you get a new JOB...MOS?? I see that you've moved, get chased out of town?? Don't fall into that river! The pollution will kill 'ya!!!.....
  3. Hey doc how you been brother, just stopping by your page and give you a shout. Semper Fi Brother!!!
  4. Dang Doc, I was just reading, what was Duragliters deal with you. You know I got your back Doc, your a Brother!!! Anywhos just saying hi Doc seeing how you been Brother. Give me a shout back, Semper Fi Doc!!!!
  5. .....Ben....that "gentleman" is Col. John Ripley. Couple books written about him, and what a REAL Hero he was! Was awarded the Navy Cross for his bravery, in VietNam. He passed away a few years ago....one TOUGH S.O.B.!!.....SEMPER FI, Bubba!!....Doc Greek....
  6. .....HEY, NUMBNUTS!!!!.....MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!! I ate TOO much on T-Day, and just gonna' eat some "sandywitches" for the next few days!! Glad you're back....more Grunts to pick on!!!.....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek....
  7. WAZZZZUUPP??? Easter sucked without my Mom, and Dad....and a nice Easter dinner. My Mom was a typical Greek lady, she would cook leg of lamb, with ALL the trimmings! Really miss them, and family gatherings. Happy Easter...DUDE!.....DOC
  8. THANK-YOU for the invite....I'd be honored, and proud to call you a friend!!!....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8