Conversation Between rickelly and mpellie

Conversation Between rickelly and mpellie

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. they did put me in FRP...and then they looked into my friggin army med records and saw i hurt my shoulder so i got discharged...its actually my recruiters fault..i told him and gave him my med docs...soooo...im going to try for OCS next fall after ive fixed my shoulder.
  2. WHAT? sorry to here that. they did not put you in the re-hab plt.? what happen?
  3. no...no PFC rank for me..i got hurt in training and got discharged...Ive been pretty depressed about it....
  4. Well I think you can remove Poolee from your page. Let see that PFC. did you get your MOS?
  5. Well here you are, welcome Marine if your MOS school is in RI let me know.
  6. Well, I would guess that it is a done deal for you. Just remember the Marine Corps is 80% you and 20% political. Then again I am not telling you anything new. That being said, being prior you can always tell them you changed your mind; but if want to be a Marine then be a Marine. The MOS won’t matter. The ADMEN might help with more free time for school. GOOD LUCK again, watch out for the sand fleas!
  7. I do want a legal admin position but its not looking too good...my recruiters saying something like Managerial Position
  8. yeah I know its crunch time...eek...i just hope that i get the MOS I want
  9. Well, it’s crunch time! It will be the best time and the worst time you will ever have. That being said, you having prior service will have the edge. GOOD LUCK
  10. Yeah I facebook
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast