Conversation Between SlingerDun and thekevo

Conversation Between SlingerDun and thekevo

7 Visitor Messages

1. Appreciate it there, slinger! Definitely earned it, and boy was it quite a ride. Hope all is well, and thanks again.
  2. Dude you're a Marine! Good Job
  3. http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=89705

Just read your post about the police officer, and interesting that you should post that.
    I live near Atlanta, and if you haven't heard about the recent flooding, something happedned during one of those days. A lady had a flat tire and was changing it in the middle of spaghetti junction on one of the overpasses overlooking I-85. Someone else stopped behind her to help her, and a truck ended up slamming into the good samaritan's car and knocked her off the overpass, fell 100 feet down onto I-85 and died. Seeing your post about this does quite a bit of justice, and means quite a bit especially with what's happened recently.
  4. Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you immediately. I've been throwing it out to a few pro photographers and seeing what they thought. This should be a good pick. Let me know what you think of it when you get it!
  5. Panasonic Lumix dmc-ts1. I couldn't fiddle with it because theres not a retailer within 300+ miles of here so i went ahead and ordered it. The Nat/Geo photographers camera review gave it the best image rating for a compact weather resistant unit
  6. Cool, which tough guy point and shoot would you buy?
  7. I do quite a bit of shooting myself; you're more than welcome to ask me anything about certain cameras and possible picks that you may have in mind, and I'd be more than happy to give you some informed, experienced advice on it. I have a few pictures of me shooting in an album on my profile as well - a little bit of what I shoot with.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7