Marine Corps - USMC Community - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. looking for old buddies

I am looking for anyone who served in the 2nd marine division, 6th reg. 2nd bat., headquarters company.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Marine tattoo peice for back

Does anyone have a great Idea for a tattoo I was wanting to get our memorial done but I cannot find a decent enough artist to draw it with precision that should be required please help!!!

Thank you,
    SGT. BLACK
    SEMPER FI
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Going back into the Marines

I got out in Oct of 07' and want to go back in I am still in the IRR. I talked to a recruiter and he said I may loose my MOS and even Rank. I got out as a Cpl. and was a Cpl for two years. does anyone have any insight on how I can get back in without losing rank? If I went active reserve wouldnt I still keep my jop and rank?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Need help and advice from anyone willing

Ok everyone, here is my situation. I'm a 7 year Sgt. on my second enlistment. I have 2 years left on my contract. I am enrolled in college classes and will be done in January of 2010, 6 months before my EAS. I'm at a major crossroads in my life and career. I'm torn on so many directions I could go that I'm getting overwhelmed with the choices. I'm thinking if I get accepted for MECEP, maybe going that route. There is also the Warrant Officer route that I have wanted to do for a long time. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Crash Fire Rescue!

[SIZE=3]Hi, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] My fiancee is in Parris Island right now and his job is Crash Fire Rescue.I was wanting to know from someone who has lived it the truth about the job. So anything that anyone can tell me would really help me out because I have heard different things from different people and I just want the truth. So anything that someone can tell me would really help. Thank you.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] -Michelle[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What is it like for some1 like me?

I just tried doing situps, walk a bit of distance, and I know I cannot do a pull up, and I failed in all these catagories. I know I have to go to PCP, but what is it like? will I be able to make it? I use to able to all these when I was 14 - 16, now I am 21. A little overwieght, but I wanted to do something with my life, and Marines has always been my dream that I never pursued.

From your experience how would it be for someone like me?

I am talking to a recruiter, so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Brian Fitzgerald

This is a picture of me and my beautiful girl. Wondering if there are any 3/7 Marines out there.
    -Fitz
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal

My son Matthew or should I say Cpl Schiffer of the 31st Meu was awarded the Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal today. I wanted to share that with everyone and say that I'm so proud of him.
    Semper Fi
    From a proud Father
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. crew chief

i was wondering if your could be a huey crew chief and still wear glasses? i have heard different things and recently heard that the rules changes and you could wear glasses now. also, i had a heat stroke and was wondering if that would DQ me for crew chief duty. i have been cleared for full duty by the docs. any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Freedom Tax

Freedom Tax

As the war continues in Iraq and our country becomes more and more divided over the issues and the possibility of having to reinstate the draft or some type of lottery system in order to supplement our combat units that are being depleted twice as fast as they can find replacements to train and send to Iraq.

So for your review and consideration I have come up with a few suggestions of my own that may solve the problem. In order to avoid the riots
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Old friend

I am looking for an old friend name Anthony Wilson from Bco one/eighth Marine 2nd Marine Divison at Camp Geiger. My name Moe as in Gilmore. He can reach me at coolmacdaddy@bellsouth.net
    :cool
    :
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. What's Special About a Marine?

What's Special About a Marine?

Author: unknown

Page1

Ask a Marine what's so special about the Marines and the answer would be "Esprit de Corps", an unhelpful French phrase that means exactly what it looks like - the spirit of the Corps, but what is that spirit, and where does it come from?
    The Marine Corps is the only branch of the U.S. Armed Forces that recruits people specifically to fight.
    The Army ...

Updated 06-17-08 at 02:44 AM by m60mudmarine

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718