Marine Barracks Panama Canal - Blogs - Marine Corps - USMC Community
View RSS Feed

mjsittig

Marine Barracks Panama Canal

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Looking for fellow Marines who served at Marine Barracks Panama Canal during 1978 -1982. Semper Fi
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I got to the canal zone in early 77 and left in 78.
    got there as a Pvt and left as a Cpl. My name is Gramajo. I did most of my time over at Summit with Ssgt Bowersox. Left there and went to Camp Pen with 3/7 until 08/82.
    Gramajo you old dog, I looked for you after we left Big House. My name is Ector. We were at ITS and at Big House together.
    Gramajo,
    I can be reached at mrgunns@aol.com (Ector)
    Just a heads up...we have a facebook group for all Marines that served in Panama.

Just follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/Marin...ksPanamaCanal/
    Jim or James Ector, we roomed together at Summit. Although In I was married at the time and had to keep a wall locker, rack and other gear in the room for inspection.

I have a home in Panama now, although I am working as a PM in New Mexico and Colorado.

I will be flying down to Panama next Friday the 28th to get some dental work done, as well as a little family maintenance in.

I was stationed at Marie Barracks Panama from '76-'77 and returned there for another stint from '79-82..
    My email strangely enough is panamareg2000@yahoo.com. While I was in Panama I was private through sergeant.Hesse
    Quote Originally Posted by 03SGT
    I got to the canal zone in early 77 and left in 78.
    got there as a Pvt and left as a Cpl. My name is Gramajo. I did most of my time over at Summit with Ssgt Bowersox. Left there and went to Camp Pen with 3/7 until 08/82.