PDA

View Full Version : do i have what it takes

hlvo13
09-07-10, 10:53 AM
hello my name is Hayden, i am 17 and want to do marine rotc. i am 6'1 180, and a basketball player. i work out 7 days a week and am from texas. i don't smoke i don't drink to often and have no problem with authority. i am joining a branch hopefully a usful one like the marines. i am the product of generations of warfare and would hate to be the generation that missed out. i am a padi divemaster and an avid shooter. i have lived the last 4 years in dubai united arab eremites so i am familiar with the heat, culture, and language though i am not fluent. i have 2 years of high school and then im uncle sams so i want to know if the corp will want me and if its were i belong.
thanks for your time

CaliforniaSurf
09-07-10, 11:24 AM
Do you have what it takes? Ask yourself that question and answer it yourself. Only you can truly know.

Zulu 36
09-07-10, 11:26 AM
You need to read the site rules and stickeys for the forum and post a profile before you will get an answer to your questions.

Backhaus 1103
09-07-10, 11:34 AM
You're already hajiified, we don't like your kind in this here US of A.
The ONLY country GOD dun does love.
GIT R DUN!!!

Quinbo
09-07-10, 11:35 AM
Your're 16 and have already taken up drinking?

GT6238
09-07-10, 11:38 AM
Do you have it? Well, do ya, punk?

hlvo13
09-07-10, 12:13 PM
You're already hajiified, we don't like your kind in this here US of A.
The ONLY country GOD dun does love.
GIT R DUN!!!
buddy i am not "hajiified" may dad was a sergeant in vietnam, my grandpa a medic in the south pacific ant the age of 16, im from Houston Texas and im as American as u just not as stupid apparently and dont u ever question my patriotism and love for America. and no i dont drink im strate i have drank be for but never to the level of drunk, and i have asked my self and i think i do have it.

Backhaus 1103
09-07-10, 12:18 PM
buddy i am not "hajiified" may dad was a sergeant in vietnam, my grandpa a medic in the south pacific ant the age of 16, im from Houston Texas and im as American as u just not as stupid apparently and dont u ever question my patriotism and love for America. and no i dont drink im strate i have drank be for but never to the level of drunk, and i have asked my self and i think i do have it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love it!!!

Quinbo
09-07-10, 12:19 PM

My 8 year old daughter graded your paper and she gave you an "F".

Wyoming
09-07-10, 12:36 PM

Backhaus 1103, you be stupid now?? Dumb **** kid.

My 8 year old daughter graded your paper and she gave you an "F".

Robert, there ain't no lower grade??

Lisa 23
09-07-10, 03:27 PM
You're the one who came here on a Marine Corps site to ask if you have what it takes to be a Marine.
Well....obviously you don't. If you can't handle criticism on the internet, then you won't be able to handle the critcism that you'll get in the Marine Corps, especially from the Drill Instructors at MCRD.

And I'd watch your tone when speaking to Marines. You mess with one Marine, you mess with us all.

viper1833
09-07-10, 03:40 PM
Im laughing in my head :D

Old Marine
09-07-10, 05:05 PM
You either have it or you do not.

Don't be wishey washey about it.

Its one or the other.

viper1833
09-07-10, 05:43 PM

I don't question your Patriotism, however I do question your Judgement Level, and intelligence. Big words for a 16 yr old kid. Punk A$$

redman1
09-07-10, 05:50 PM
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO ALWAYS GIVE MARINES RESPECT PUNK!
If you have to ask? NO you don't have what it takes
If you think you have what it takes get in line Maggot!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T YOU EVER NOT RESPECT US AGAIN!!!!!!!!
You need to learn the words Sir Yes Sir
Semper Fi Redman

martinj
09-08-10, 04:44 AM

...That doesnt explain why you were in dubai for 4 years. You still have sand in your mouth from sucking that hajis cock?

Backhaus 1103
09-08-10, 06:25 AM
Sand in the clit should be treated as soon as possible. This should be a lesson for you children.

Sgt Leprechaun
09-08-10, 11:52 PM
Hilarious. Deleted for base stupidity, lack of grammar, poor spelling, gross jackwagonry, no profile, disrespect, and NOT HAVING WHAT IT TAKES to not be a dork.

Also extracted via black helicopter into the abyss.