PDA

View Full Version : Faith

Captain Kirk
07-31-10, 09:33 PM
Faith gives substance to all we hope for and makes evident what we believe. Hebrews 11 :1

What do you believe? Have you ever asked yourself exactly what you believe an why?
What do you believe about God? Faith? Jesus? Heath? Healing? Provision? Death? Life?
More important is why do you believe it?

You believe without question that when you turn on a light switch that the light will come on. You believe without question that the chair will hold you up when you sit in it. If the light does not go on you don't call the electric company and complain that this electric thing just doesn't work for you! You change the bulb!

You don't curse God if the chair breaks from lack of maintenance.

God tells us; I can do ALL THINGS through GOD who strengthens me! Philippians 4:13

Matthew 28:16-20

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Even greater works than Jesus did shall you do also John 14 :12

Mark 11:24 (New International Version)
24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours

Do you believe this??? If not why? Do you believe in God? if you believe in God but deny his perfect covenant law how can you receive anything from God???

All we need, all we are, all we can be are already done! The covenant promises in Christ Jesus are already done 2000 years ago.

WE MUST know what God says about our health, healing, provision, wellness, family in order to come into agreement with it. We cannot walk by faith without faith in his promises, and how can we walk in those precious promises if we have no Idea what he said???

We take the word of friends, preachers, family members at face value. We believe Church doctrine over the divine word of God.

God Loves US and has provided exceedingly abundantly above ALL we can think or ask Ephesians 3:20

Why do we constantly believe the word of the faithless over the WORD of GOD???

Through faith we can know we have the answer to our prayer before we see anything change in the natural order (1 John 5:14,15). Jesus said, "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." (Mk 11:24).

Why not stop being sick and afflicted? Stand upon Gods perfect covenant.

I have suffered many sicknesses and injuries in my 62 years. I have battled them in my own strength and with help of doctors, and medical professionals and have gained health and wellness in many instances however the last few years have caused me to question what I believe and why.

I was experiencing severe chest pains a few months ago and they continued to increase in severity. I was finding it increasingly more difficult to breathe I began to confess Gods Word regarding my health. " By your stripes I have been healed 2000 years ago." Jesus has healed ALL my diseases." Never the less the pain increased. Determined to stand on my faith I continued to confess Gods word. I spoke to the chest pains and told them to leave in the name of Jesus.

I was finding it increasingly difficult not to become distracted by the symptoms and decided to go to the urgent care to receive something for the pain. ( God most certainly uses Doctors and medicine) The Urgent care Doctor insisted on an EKG. the results he said were that I was having a heart attack. "NO". I said! "I am the healed of the Lord!" " I shall live and not die and declare the WORD of FAITH for many days!"

The Doctor called the emergency squad to take me to the emergency room. ( Good thinking on his part) I continued to pray LOUDLY and declare the Word of truth.

They loaded me into the ambulance, and began the onboard EKG. The EKG machine once again said HEART ATTACK! The Paramedics tried to forward it to the Emergency room but it would not connect. They tried to print the strip but it would not print. The Urgent care Doctor had given the Paramedics the strip he had run showing clearly the attack. When we arrived at the hospital the ER Doctor asked for the EKG from the Urgent care and the Paramedics could NOT FIND IT! they asked for the one they ran in the ambulance and they could not print it.

The Emergency room Doctor said they would run there own EKG. it came back FLAWLESS!
They ran it again and again it came back FLAWLESS!

They kept me for 36 hours running every test they could think of and found my heart to be as strong as a 35 year old Triathlete.

I was sent home healed.

Believe what ever you will, and you will! I know my redeemer lives and I know he health me!

God is NOT a respecter of persons! Acts 10 :34

Surely what we does for one he has done for all!

Please my friends, do not take offense at these words. I share them because I love you and want for you to walk in these words according to your own faith. if your faith walk differs from this I challenger you to look up what God says about it!
Feel free to call on me for many other testimonies of healing from Diabetes, MS, Cancer and many more.

Father God make your Word evident and clear to our hearts this day. Give us your kind of Faith and build it up only through our own evidence from your Word. the world is DYING for answers and you have given them so generously. Let our Spirit bear witness to your Spirit and affirm the truth.

May your peace settle upon us as we search out the scripture to affirm you.

Bless my brothers, sisters and the families with peace, health, joy, prosperity and a passion for spreading your good news with evidence in our own lives.

In the Mighty Name above all other Names

JESUS!

AMEN!http://www.fromthehalls.com/images/smilies/pray11.pnghttp://www.fromthehalls.com/images/smilies/pray11.pnghttp://www.fromthehalls.com/images/smilies/pray11.png

Tarheel
08-01-10, 08:57 PM
Thanks for those amazing words showing God's greatness!

doc h fmf
08-01-10, 09:02 PM
Thank You Doug,may Godbless You Always.your Threads Continue To Inspire Me.

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Fmf

hillbillyjar
08-01-10, 09:10 PM
Inspiring testimonial.

Thank you.

kaelobo
08-01-10, 09:21 PM
With God All Things Are Possible, Mark10:27

hbharrison
08-01-10, 09:50 PM
Thankyou Doug

Mongoose
08-02-10, 07:10 AM
Your a true brother Doug, we all have one Father.

vipere6
08-02-10, 07:46 AM
Amen. GOD has been good to me. That's a great read Doug.

Simper Fi

Marine1955
08-11-10, 10:49 AM
THINK

There was
a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She
hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always
there for her. She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see
the world, I will marry you.'

One day,

someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages
came off, she was able to see everything, including her
boyfriend.

He asked
her,'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?' The
girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The
sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected
that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life
led her to refuse to marry him.

Her
boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note to her
saying: 'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before
they were yours, they were mine.'

This is
how the human brain often works when our status changes.
Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who
was always by their side in the most painful situations.

Life Is a
Gift

Today
before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't
speak.

Before
you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone
who has nothing to eat..

Before
you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone
who's crying out to GOD for a companion.

Today
before you complain about life - Think of someone who went
too early to heaven..

Before
whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who
walks the same distance with their feet.

And when
you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the
unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your
job.

And when
depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on
your face and think: you're alive and still
around..

==========================

I PRAY
THIS MOVES AROUND

THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.....