PDA

View Full Version : Heal our land!

Captain Kirk
07-25-10, 06:26 AM
Heal our land!
2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International Version)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Darkness, despair and depression sweeps our land and our world today. People are without hope, discouraged and without faith. The world and this Nation that so many of us fought for falls into ruin and chaos. Politicians and leaders seem to have no effective answers and only lead us into greater and greater chaos.

Bankruptcy, suicide,depression anxiety disorder, divorce, are commonplace. No hope or faith seems in the near future.

God is not mocked, nor is he caught by surprise. He has seen this many times before and shall see it again.

God's people have been given all the answers and all authority to overcome this dark time. Not with bailouts, health care, corporate takeovers, unemployment compensation extensions. But by the awesome power of his WORD delivered by an empowered people of (dunamas) dynamite faith who will not only pray but walk by faith and not by sight in boldness before the world. The world is crying out for answers. We must exhibit this in every aspect of our lives and households.

No political candidate or candidates will overcome this darkness unless we call them to account and display the wisdom of Gods Holy Word manifest in every fiber of our beings. There simply are no other options.
Stock market revivals, wall street regulations and new laws cannot change the heart of mankind.

Father God,

I repent for arrogance, selfishness, weak faith, pride. Heal my soul, Empower me by your Holy Spirit, Make me a bold and courageous warrior for your kingdom come here on earth just like it is in Heaven. May the world see you as the author and finisher of faith, may they see you in me in such a bold way that they cannot resist seeking you themselves. May my broken body be restored and powered to do your work and will until it is completed. Grant me the strength and wisdom to complete this race. No other one will do.

HEAL OUR LAND!

AMEN!

Listen to the spirit of the Lord as you listen to this video song. HEAL OUR LAND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc3H9OFwyXs

jawhed
07-25-10, 08:00 AM
outstanding!!!! I agree and suport you 100% please pass on other web site thanks cap semper fi!

Mongoose
07-25-10, 09:29 AM
Truer words have never been spoken.

Captain Kirk
07-25-10, 09:39 AM
Thanks Brothers however it is God's word that tears down every stronghold. We just exhibit it!

AMEN!

hbharrison
07-25-10, 09:48 AM
Amen !