Boot Camp Great Lakes, Illinois
Hospital Corps School Naval Medical Center San Diego
U. S. Naval Hospital Okinawa
2nd Battalion, 8th Marines. Camp Lejeune
(Operation Provide Comfort)

This round is on me :beer:

hbharrison
07-01-10, 04:29 PM
OK Doc you went from a Doc to being a flame Tamer OK:thumbup:and welcome aboard now the fun and games begin.

RogueDOC
07-01-10, 05:29 PM
Yea, I am a FireFighter now. Tried the EMS route (EMT). But not enough excitement for me. So I figured why not run into burning buildings. I still get to use my Doc skills, we run medical calls with the Ambulance.

hbharrison
07-01-10, 05:51 PM
Cop for 30 years and part time FireFighter with a rural Fire Dept most just drove into grass fires around here now I just retired taken care of the farm.

RogueDOC
07-01-10, 06:00 PM
An ex Cop, Nice. We work closely with the Cops around here, Allentown, PA. I was a Volunteer Firefighter after I got out. Then got Hired as a paid Firefighter. I would not do anything else, except an FMF Corpsman. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed in. Love being stationed with the Marines. Best group of guys I have ever knew.

hbharrison
07-01-10, 06:22 PM
There is a bunch of Docs here most of them are from my time but don't hold that against them never gave a Doc a bad time and plan are starting now.

DocGreek
07-01-10, 10:57 PM
:D......WELCOME ABOARD, NUMBNUTS!!!!....:p
ANCHORS AWEIGH!

HM3 Doc Wilder
07-01-10, 11:55 PM
Yea, I am a FireFighter now. Tried the EMS route (EMT). But not enough excitement for me. So I figured why not run into burning buildings. I still get to use my Doc skills, we run medical calls with the Ambulance.
Your a good man-Doc.I had such an ego-when I got out of the Service-from being a Corpsman:that I went to the Red-Cross-to be An EMT-in New York.The Woman there said to me that I would-have to take their-Para Medic Course -for six months-I said "take your Course-I Can Teach your Course".I refused to take their course-I wanted to get to work right away.By the way-I did'nt get that job.

HM3 Doc Wilder
07-02-10, 12:18 AM
I just posted a message here,but it went bye bye.So I will write it again.Doc your a good man-This is DocGreeks-area.He Welcomes people aboad-WHEN I got out of the service-after I stopped turning-yellow every week-from the Mono.I went down to the Red-Cross to be an EMT in New York.I had such an Ego-from being a Corpsman-at that time.The Lady there said I would have to take theie six-month course.I said to her,"Take your Six month course-I can teach your course-Right Now.......By the way I did not get that job..........Well-Come Aboad-Being on Leatherneck is just like being with the Marines-I see now I never left either.:flag::iwo:Get Them Marines.....................

HM3 Doc Wilder
07-02-10, 12:20 AM
I did it again--Duplicate Post-Sorry.

HM3 Doc Wilder
07-02-10, 01:00 AM
By the way-the drug was -"Comperzine"-came in a pill--and a capsule-spansule.