PDA

View Full Version : about Joining

Marcus Septim
06-21-10, 10:35 AM
Hi all my name is Fatmir you can call me Marcus its much easier for everyone im a citizen of Macedonia (or FYROM call it as you wish ) and i have this wish to join the US marines since long time ago im almost 19 so i guess i fill the age requirement but i don't know if its even possible to join because im not USA citizen, some friends tolld me the army stopped recruiting foreign citizens but the marines do ( i was little confused but meh..) . sorry if this has been posted before (and i know it was) but im to serious about this and im desperatly searching for anything i can find that will lead me to joining...thank you for your time :iwo:.

its nice being in the forum btw ..

gonzo4
06-21-10, 01:55 PM
www.marines.com

Marcus Septim
06-21-10, 03:23 PM
that didnt actualy helped iv been there thousand times and they dont accept my CONTACT RECRUITER emails or anything i need something like direct contact with recruiter :(

Sgt Leprechaun
06-21-10, 06:54 PM
You can't enlist without becoming eligible to work in the United States, meaning you need a green card. Which means you have to emmigrate.

No recruiter will talk with you until you get to the US, and get a green card. Just the way it is.

Zulu 36
06-21-10, 07:21 PM
Also, by US law, military recruiters cannot assist you in coming to the United States to enlist.

Marcus Septim
06-22-10, 05:39 AM
aha well i sopposed so but some sites and ppl claimed it is possible thats why i though best place to ask is here il consider the emmigration visa i guess

Sgt Leprechaun
06-22-10, 11:43 AM
Those sites are wrong. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.