PDA

View Full Version : Help

Jpullis
06-19-10, 10:05 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have to go in 4 days to MEPS, and I went to a graduation today and forgot to apply enough sunscreen. Is it possible I will fail because of sunburn? I'm worried now because I really do not want to fail because of something like sunburn which will be gone in a week or so.

Capital M
06-19-10, 10:35 PM
LOL For real?

Stop getting all worried about it. I went down there with an ear infection and got and a slight fever with no problem.

You're going to be getting sunburn alot down there. And your going to have fun taking those sleeves off too.

Jpullis
06-19-10, 10:42 PM
Lol okay thanks. I figured it was dumb to ask, but I know that the restrictions are getting larger because they're meeting their quota and then some. Thank you for the answer though.

WXSgt
06-20-10, 03:03 PM
When i was at the MEPS we had a guy DQ'ed because when the Doc was checking for hemmroids (Sp?) he farted. the Doc stood up screamed a bit and never saw him again lol

echo3oscar1833
06-20-10, 03:18 PM
When i was at the MEPS we had a guy DQ'ed because when the Doc was checking for hemmroids (Sp?) he farted. the Doc stood up screamed a bit and never saw him again lol

Haha thats hilarious :D

Wyoming
06-20-10, 04:32 PM
Who farted?

The Doc!!:bunny:

SGT7477
06-20-10, 04:55 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have to go in 4 days to MEPS, and I went to a graduation today and forgot to apply enough sunscreen. Is it possible I will fail because of sunburn? I'm worried now because I really do not want to fail because of something like sunburn which will be gone in a week or so.
You should not have to worry about that but when your in they could get you for destruction of govt. property.:D

WXSgt
06-22-10, 05:20 AM
Who farted?

The Doc!!:bunny:

lol naw the guy that was being checked right in the Doc's face! :sick: lol

josephd
06-22-10, 02:02 PM
You should not have to worry about that but when your in they could get you for destruction of govt. property.:D

that is no joke actually, we had a few Marines get some pretty nasty sunburns when we were out at 29 Palms. As soon as we got back to the shop page 11's were written.

eazyrider
06-22-10, 09:28 PM
The OP is starting to get the worries. LOL, I remember those days. You will be fine.