PDA

View Full Version : Whats your opinion

Saetia
06-07-10, 03:50 AM
A few months back I sprained my elbow snowboarding just before my initial trip to meps I finished all testing and was talking about my preferred mos 0311 when we went outside to do my pull ups I'd been dreading it all day I knew with my right arm in its current condition that I'd be lucky to crunch out 1 and it not give out and It did just that we went back inside and immediately I was told I fell into the category of a tier 2 enlistee and I didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell and sent home

I have my high school diploma so I'm really wondering what is your opinion on this?

eazyrider
06-07-10, 05:55 AM
Go back and try again. Tell your recruiter what happened and that it was a temporary injury and that your good to go.

Saetia
06-07-10, 06:07 AM
Go back and try again. Tell your recruiter what happened and that it was a temporary injury and that your good to go.
Sorry I forgot to mention but

My recruiter was fully aware that I had injured my arm but SSgt said I was good to go so I went regardless I'm just bothered by the fact that I was told I was considered a tier two enlistee although I have my diploma I was really hoping for some insight on the situation

Thanks

Lisa 23
06-07-10, 07:49 AM
How about filling out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions know who they are talking to....and you may also want to read the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums too. :thumbup: