PDA

View Full Version : Nearing our time..

MarinesFTW
06-06-10, 11:26 PM
Well there are quite a few of us leaving in the next two weeks on this forum. Most of you who have been around here know Poolee Sokol, he leaves next week to MCRDPI, he doesn't get on here much so I thought I'd make this for both of us.
I've been on this site for a long time and its been the most motivating thing for me. I'm pumped to finally be able to leave and have my chance at earning the title like I've read about so many other times. I'm shipping to MCRDSD. Not in the exact shape I was hoping for but thats my falt and I'll work my ass of 2x as hard to improve myself. I've studied alot and know all my ranks, generals, leadership traits, and a hell of alot more. Im not going to be on much coming up, trying to hang out with my family and friends as much as possible. Good luck to everyone leaving here this month and good luck to everyone else!

Poolee Vogt.. Soon to be Nasty Recruit Vogt

wilsontc11
06-06-10, 11:37 PM
good luck to you and everyone else that is leaving in June! and dont beat yourself up about not being in the shape you wanted to be, you've got a good IST score. i've seen people with way worse graduate, STILL work your ass off x2 though.

cmiller91
06-07-10, 02:45 AM
Best of luck to you, bub, keep your head up and get ready to be a United States Marine!

I will be shipping right behind you to MCRDPI. Can't wait.

USMC Sokol
06-07-10, 08:55 AM
MarineCorps0300 (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=68006) is shipping with me in 7 days

Can't wait!! Going to be tough, but I'm willing to do what it takes to earn the title
Good luck to everyone shipping soon

& To people who are still in the DEP, don't waste your time...start training ASAP. The time ****ing FLIES! I DEP'ed in July 1st of last year,so I've been in about about 15 days less than a year. The time flies by, so don't waste a damn second!

sbombard15
06-07-10, 09:58 AM
Im leaving the 27th.

Your right about time flying by. I was in over a year and now I leave in three weeks.

Good luck to all of you and I hope we will see each other back here as Marines.

Yonkers
06-07-10, 10:04 AM
Best of luck to ya

MarinesFTW
06-07-10, 11:48 AM
MarineCorps0300 (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=68006) is shipping with me in 7 days

Can't wait!! Going to be tough, but I'm willing to do what it takes to earn the title
Good luck to everyone shipping soon

& To people who are still in the DEP, don't waste your time...start training ASAP. The time ****ing FLIES! I DEP'ed in July 1st of last year,so I've been in about about 15 days less than a year. The time flies by, so don't waste a damn second!

Yeah I enlisted June 2nd and i just noticed its been over a year sense then. Looking ahead time is slow but when you look back you kind of say holy **** what just happened... Good luck my brother, we'll both be back Marines in just a few short months.

MarineCorps0300
06-07-10, 03:38 PM
Seven days until Poolee Sokol and I see the Island!!
GET SOME

Mledford
06-07-10, 11:10 PM
Good luck!

I'm leaving July 12th, possibly sooner depending on whether my recruiter calls me with a June ship date. I'm so ready to go.

blake22893
06-08-10, 12:35 AM
Good luck!

I'm leaving July 12th, possibly sooner depending on whether my recruiter calls me with a June ship date. I'm so ready to go.

wow I'm leaving july 12th of next year lol

sparkie
06-08-10, 07:13 AM
It's good to see some listen. Alot of us old farts are here to help although it doesn't always seem that way.
Blake,,,we gotta put up with you for a year? ####.
FTW,,, I got your back.

MarinesFTW
06-08-10, 10:00 AM
It's good to see some listen. Alot of us old farts are here to help although it doesn't always seem that way.
Blake,,,we gotta put up with you for a year? ####.
FTW,,, I got your back.

Thank you Sgt.. I wont let you down.

ChewyyCheezyy
06-08-10, 11:58 AM
Sokol, do you go to RSS Boston? If so then hey! It's me your Squad Leader, DeAvilla! If you go to PT on Tues and Thurs.

Mledford
06-08-10, 02:39 PM
wow I'm leaving july 12th of next year lolCrazy stuff.

cmiller91
06-08-10, 04:17 PM
Good luck!

Exactly same situation as you my friend.

Ship July 15th, but have been in the process of getting a June ship date. You going to MCRDPI or SD?

sparkie
06-08-10, 08:03 PM
Exactly same situation as you my friend.

Ship July 15th, but have been in the process of getting a June ship date. You going to MCRDPI or SD?

Look at his home state,, Miller. Improvise. :iwo:

Mledford
06-08-10, 08:22 PM
Look at his home state,, Miller. Improvise. :iwo:Ha.

Yeah, I'll be at MCRDPI.

theoxtetra
06-08-10, 11:11 PM
Hey I'm shipping July 12th to MCRDPI also, can't wait.

Venge03
06-08-10, 11:20 PM
I've been here and in DEP about a year, shipping a little later than you guys though, Aug. 30th here. But I just wanted to comment, there's a **** TON of guys shipping this summer. It's crazy.

wilsontc11
06-09-10, 12:03 AM
yeah...... im glad im not shipping until october. I used to live a little bit south of Parris Island (Hilton Head Island), and it can get pretty hot... lol

AEGUY63
06-09-10, 12:54 PM
I'm another July 12th shipper. Coming up fast!

Mledford
06-09-10, 04:23 PM
I'm another July 12th shipper. Coming up fast!Wow! All of the July 12th shippers are coming out of the woodwork! I've been on these forums for about 8 months and I hadn't found anyone until the other day in this thread. :thumbup:

cmiller91
06-09-10, 07:34 PM
Look at his home state,, Miller. Improvise. :iwo:

Yes sir, I notice this now, sir!

Wow! All of the July 12th shippers are coming out of the woodwork! I've been on these forums for about 8 months and I hadn't found anyone until the other day in this thread. :thumbup:

I just got word I may be shipping in a week I am PUMPED. Hoping it pans out, though. If not I can still live with another month I suppose...I will be there soon!

Hard to believe we are all just a few months from possibly finishing boot camp and becoming United States Marines!

Mledford
06-10-10, 02:31 PM
Yes sir, I notice this now, sir!

I just got word I may be shipping in a week I am PUMPED. Hoping it pans out, though. If not I can still live with another month I suppose...I will be there soon!

Hard to believe we are all just a few months from possibly finishing boot camp and becoming United States Marines!Nice! Good luck if you do ship! :D

sparkie
06-10-10, 08:21 PM
I wish you all hard times,,,,,,,, and sucess. Don't forget to report. The Marine Corps is the last,,greatest adventure for mankind. [used to be Antarcia] LOL.

USMC Sokol
06-11-10, 10:04 PM
My dream becomes reality in 3 days

When they said the time flies by, I never believed it...but it flew by like crazy. Poolees, don't slack off. Get as much training as you can. You don't want to be going to boot camp wishing you did more training and preparing

This might be my last post before going to Parris Island.. HS Graduation is tomorrow, going to catch up with some friends, and then going to the hotel the day after graduation... I'll report back sometime mid-September

Mledford
06-12-10, 04:26 AM
My dream becomes reality in 3 days

When they said the time flies by, I never believed it...but it flew by like crazy. Poolees, don't slack off. Get as much training as you can. You don't want to be going to boot camp wishing you did more training and preparing

This might be my last post before going to Parris Island.. HS Graduation is tomorrow, going to catch up with some friends, and then going to the hotel the day after graduation... I'll report back sometime mid-SeptemberGood luck!

MarinesFTW
06-12-10, 05:51 PM
Poolee Sokol, you now how I feel brother, make sure your back here when you graduate, hopefully I can catch ya and we can talk a little as Marine brothers, until then.. Good luck

Sosa
06-14-10, 10:55 AM
Good luck to all those shipping out soon!

cmiller91
06-15-10, 07:42 PM
Nice! Good luck if you do ship! :D
Turns out my ship date is actually with you guys, July 12th.

So if that doesn't change hopefully will see you all!

So close!!

Mledford
06-16-10, 10:49 AM
Turns out my ship date is actually with you guys, July 12th.

So if that doesn't change hopefully will see you all!

So close!!Awesome!:thumbup:

MarinesFTW
06-19-10, 08:14 PM
Alrighty brothers, this will be my last day on this site until I return from Boot Camp. My recruiter is coming to get me at 2 pm and then its all down hill from there. Thanks to everybody on this site for keeping me motivated and thanks to the Marines who take there time to help us wannabe's/Poolee's out. I'll be back in 13 weeks, no sooner, no later..
Later Brothers and Sisters

Poolee/Recruit Vogt

Mledford
06-19-10, 08:38 PM
Alrighty brothers, this will be my last day on this site until I return from Boot Camp. My recruiter is coming to get me at 2 pm and then its all down hill from there. Thanks to everybody on this site for keeping me motivated and thanks to the Marines who take there time to help us wannabe's/Poolee's out. I'll be back in 13 weeks, no sooner, no later..
Later Brothers and Sisters

Poolee/Recruit VogtGood luck! You'll be fine. :thumbup:

sparkie
06-20-10, 10:52 AM
He says he'll be sendin me his address. If you all wanna play nice, I might pass it on. I'm only gonna harass him a little. Sending Navy recruiting material and such.

Cressler
06-20-10, 11:13 AM
He says he'll be sendin me his address. If you all wanna play nice, I might pass it on. I'm only gonna harass him a little. Sending Navy recruiting material and such.

and that is why i'm not sending my address to anyone currently serving in the military :).

This is my last post fellow Poolees and Marines I'll see you all in 13 weeks

Mledford
06-20-10, 01:28 PM
and that is why i'm not sending my address to anyone currently serving in the military :).

This is my last post fellow Poolees and Marines I'll see you all in 13 weeksGood luck!! Have fun! :banana:

wilsontc11
06-20-10, 04:27 PM

This is my last post fellow Poolees and Marines I'll see you all in 13 weeksGood luck man! Remember, do crunches instead of situps unless told otherwise!!

cmiller91
06-20-10, 06:27 PM
Good luck everyone! A lot of us will be joining you guys in about 3 weeks! Keep your heads up!