PDA

View Full Version : finally sworn in

steggy
06-01-10, 11:03 PM
after waiting over a year i finally am in the DEP. still got a long way to go but im just excited to get through meps and get a ship date

Yonkers
06-01-10, 11:16 PM
Excellent, Poolee!

Now you can concentrate (if not already) on the physical and mental aspects of preparing for Boot Camp.

Lots of the stickied threads in the Poolee forum are helpful.

Best of luck to ya!

Mledford
06-01-10, 11:20 PM
after waiting over a year i finally am in the DEP. still got a long way to go but im just excited to get through meps and get a ship dateNice! Congratulations! :)

steggy
06-01-10, 11:23 PM
thanks guys!

Yonkers
06-02-10, 09:55 AM
By the way, in your signature, your ship date has an extra number in it...

MarinesFTW
06-02-10, 10:17 AM
By the way, in your signature, your ship date has an extra number in it...

There is no extra number.. And congrats on swearing in, its a great feeling just taking that small step. Just keep your head on your sholders and dont get yourself into trouble. If you **** up, your ass is grass. I pass everything without a problem and yet I'm still worried about running my IST for the command next wed's because I know if I mess up some where, Im out and I've waited to freaking long to lose it now.

Yonkers
06-02-10, 11:29 AM
There is no extra number..

Whoops lmao, I feel stupid. Not everyday I see a person who has a shipdate in 2011 :D

jinelson
06-02-10, 05:39 PM
Congratulations Doug being accepted by my Corps to try out for the title is something to be excited about. I know that your ship date seems light years away but it will go fast use your time wisely to prepare for the biggest challenge of your life. At the same time enjoy the best year of your life so far just being a high school senior.

OORAH!!!!
Jim