PDA

View Full Version : Any help would be appreciated.

stonson05
05-30-10, 03:37 AM
I was in the National Guard for three years. I received a General Discharge because I couldn't meet the PT requirements. I believe I received a RE code of "3" With a Loss Reason Code: SE-A. I've also...

Phantom Blooper
05-30-10, 07:20 AM
Are you willing to get up off your azz and make this a reality?

Or are you content and satisfied to talk and dream about it?

Chasing a dream is a fallacy....you either do it or you decide not too!

Dreaming and thinking about it without actually making it happen more than likely got you in the position where you are today.

If you are overweight then get your body into the weight standards that will allow you to enlist.

PT...eat sensibly...PT.... and quit sitting around dreaming.

You are 22 years old....if you have nothing else to hold you back...legal or medical.....quit dreaming and start acting!

Why ask this question...the recruiter already told you what to do!

Save the dreams for when you really need them....like when you get older and can only reminisce and remember about when your dreams were wet, and your farts were dry!"

Get up off the table and the dream scape and give it your 110%.:evilgrin:

FPM
05-30-10, 09:39 AM
I was in the National Guard for three years. I received a General Discharge because I couldn't meet the PT requirements. /quote] <br />
<br />
I'm Not trying to be a A-hole here, However If you could'nt meet...

Rocky C
05-30-10, 11:58 AM
I've been wanting to Join the Marine Corps quite badly and needed to get the appropriate information and to essentially get on the right path. I was impressed with the recruiter's bluntness. "As soon as you get into shape and can the pass IST, come talk to me then ".

And that is your Answer, Right There!!!

Good Luck :thumbup:

Sgt Leprechaun
05-31-10, 03:22 AM
Amen. The Marine Corps PT test, in addition to the combat PT test, are far more intense than the army PT test.

Do yourself a BIG favor, and either do an intensive, one year training program, and commit to getting in, and staying in, shape, or simply seek other life pursuits.

We are a PT intensive culture.