PDA

View Full Version : Exposing a Lie

HeathNyuga
05-19-10, 06:41 PM
No matter what papers you have signed no matter what you have said, no matter what your recruiter says, you can quit anytime before bootcamp. You can also quit in bootcamp although it will be a huge pain in the ass.

Kegler300
05-19-10, 06:44 PM
Anybody can quit. Quitters can't be Marines. Losers are a dime a dozen.

USNAviator
05-19-10, 06:45 PM
No matter what papers you have signed no matter what you have said, no matter what your recruiter says, you can quit anytime before bootcamp. You can also quit in bootcamp although it will be a huge pain in the ass.

I'll just say WTF? And let the Marines take over. By your leave!

stretchusa
05-19-10, 06:48 PM
WTF Marine?!?!! Why would post something this assine? I am going to go out on a limb and say you are a Sh!itbird.:thumbdown:sick:

Cash2053
05-19-10, 06:55 PM
Your post probably explains why you have been in for 3 years and still a private.

spotts
05-19-10, 07:49 PM
Way to motivate the poolees.......

Lisa 23
05-19-10, 08:08 PM
How about a profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to.

And I'm with the other Marines....why would you post something like this???

USNAviator
05-19-10, 08:20 PM
How about a profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to.

And I'm with the other Marines....why would you post something like this???

Lisa

I did send a personal message re. his/hers/its profile. What a dumb a$$ thing to post!! Are you Marines looking at what we called in the Navy a "hump buster'? A wash out?

Hope all is well Lisa. Oh, I remember reading a post from you re Stanley and Quantico. Was he there in 1977?

Dan

Phantom Blooper
05-19-10, 08:30 PM
No matter what papers you have signed no matter what you have said, no matter what your recruiter says, you can quit anytime before boot camp. You can also quit in boot camp although it will be a huge pain in the ass.

Read the forum on this site through and through.....nobody ever told anyone they could not quit....

Marines on this site that give advice told potential Marines that there is no such thing as quitters with cold feet.....and quitting is not an option as a form of motivation.

I can see with your post here and your other post wanting advice on MCI courses to get a composite score you have a longggggggggggg way to go to become an effective Marine Corps leader.

I would refrain from giving advice or making comments since your advice is not constructive and has NOTHING to do with getting a potential poolee,wannabee or potential recruit ready to go to the depot.:evilgrin:

SlingerDun
05-19-10, 08:32 PM
...You can also quit in bootcamp although it will be a huge pain in the ass....http://www.entertonement.com/clips/ldvphrnywf--heathnyuga-

sparkie
05-19-10, 08:34 PM
Here today, gone today. I've known a few ****birds.
But it goes to show, the Marines aren't for all. Mommy's boys, hood vultures, no accounts don't fit. He got the title,,,,,, not the tradition. When he's old, I'll still call him brother. It's our way.

micarr57
05-19-10, 08:48 PM
yes you can quit before you start but if you're gonna do that why start in the first place if you quit before you start you don't need to be there anyhow

Lisa 23
05-19-10, 10:04 PM
Lisa
Hope all is well Lisa. Oh, I remember reading a post from you re Stanley and Quantico. Was he there in 1977?

Dan

Hi Dan...
My brother was at Quantico from 1981-1984.

Wyoming
05-19-10, 10:13 PM
****ing *******, ****bird mother****er.

Lisa 23
05-19-10, 10:17 PM
Big Al, really now....tell us how you feel about his person, and don't hold nothing back.

Oh, and you may want to take a look at the thread this person has in Open Squad Bay also.

USNAviator
05-19-10, 10:20 PM
****ing *******, ****bird mother****er.

Al, I love the alliteration. LMAO! Check out this other lovers post re Marine.net. He disrespected the Corps and Lisa in particular. I called him on it, just waiting for a Mod to bilge him

Dan