PDA

View Full Version : Lance Corporal Thomas E. Rivers Jr.

Rocky C
04-29-10, 02:38 PM
Staff report
Posted : Thursday Apr 29, 2010 9:01:00 EDT

A North Carolina-based Marine died Wednesday while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan, the Defense Department announced Thursday.

Lance Cpl. Thomas E. Rivers Jr., 22, of Birmingham, Ala., was assigned to Camp Lejeune-based 1st Battalion, 2nd Marines.

RIP Marine........

Semper Fi,
Rocky

buggoffextco
04-29-10, 02:52 PM
Stand down Marine, your mission is complete. RIP and Semper Fi, my brother in arms, Semper Fi

foreverproud
04-29-10, 05:41 PM
May you rest now in the arms of our Lord. I am forever grateful Lance Corporal Rivers.

ecfree
04-29-10, 07:55 PM
Staff report
Posted : Thursday Apr 29, 2010 9:01:00 EDT

A North Carolina-based Marine died Wednesday while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan, the Defense Department announced Thursday.

Lance Cpl. Thomas E. Rivers Jr., 22, of Birmingham, Ala., was assigned to Camp Lejeune-based 1st Battalion, 2nd Marines.

RIP Marine........

Semper Fi,
Rocky
:usmc:Another Marine reporting sir,he's served his time in hell...................:usmc:
SEMPER FI MARINE:iwo:.........................Ed

Sgt Jim
04-29-10, 09:51 PM
Rest In Peace Marine.

BARivers
05-02-10, 01:05 PM
This is my nephew. I wanted to thank you all that even though you did not know him, he was part of the Marine Corps family just like my father before him.
I will try to post links to news stories, etc. as soon as I get my wits back about me.
Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers....we cherish them greatly.
Becky A. Rivers
Birmingham AL
barivers@aol.com

jinelson
05-02-10, 01:38 PM
Please except my sincere condolances ma'm while I render a slow hand salute to my brother.

Semper Fidelis

Jim

Rocky C
05-02-10, 03:17 PM
This is my nephew. I wanted to thank you all that even though you did not know him, he was part of the Marine Corps family just like my father before him.
I will try to post links to news stories, etc. as soon as I get my wits back about me.
Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers....we cherish them greatly.
Becky A. Rivers
Birmingham AL
barivers@aol.com

Hi Becky.
My thoughts and prayers out to You and Your Family.
I started this Thread as a lasting tribute to Thomas.
I hope it was appropriate.

A Brother and A Marine.........

Semper Fi,
Rocky :flag:

ameriken
05-04-10, 11:52 AM
Semper Fi Marine, thank you for your service and for giving everything. :iwo:

yellowwing
05-04-10, 12:13 PM
Our Father, receive Thomas into your Blessings and Kindness. Comfort and ease the grieving of his family, Brothers, and those fortunate to call him Friend. Amen.

vipere6
05-04-10, 01:48 PM
My prayers go out to his family. May you rest in peace.

Simper FI