PDA

View Full Version : Born Again, Again!

Captain Kirk
04-25-10, 08:29 AM
Truly I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

Have you ever asked Jesus into your heart, submitted yourself to his grace, accepted his redemption, admitted your need for forgiveness, and become a “Born again Christian� ? Unless you invite him into your life in a personal intimate way ; you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven! Nothing you and I can do in life carries a higher price than your eternal disposition. Country Singer Kenny Chesney sings “Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to go now� . You don’t get to choose after death where you want to spend eternity; you must make that choice before you face God.

Becoming Born again is one of the easiest things you ever will do. You simply have to confess you are a sinner, ask Jesus to wash you clean and come into every area of your life and you become new; Born Again.

Serving God however is the hardest thing you will ever do! Letting go of old hurts, grudges, anger, wrongs, sins, weaknesses, vices on daily basis and then being free to serve God for no reason except your intimate, personal love for him Daily.

John 19: 30 “It is finished� . Jesus last words before giving up his life for us all on that cross. What was finished? Jesus is declaring that his work here on earth to make a way where there seems to be no way, is finished. God , through Jesus has done all he can do to complete the work he has to do here on earth.

Now that is a powerful statement. We are all waiting on God to do this thing or that thing.

James 1:5 “But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him� .

John 14:12 I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father� . “All old things are passed away; all things become new� 2 Corinthians 5:17 We are new creations in Christ when we became “Born Again� . Now we can be about the fathers business unencumbered.

All that remains to be done here on earth is up to us to complete. Matthew 28:19 “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

So we have been given, “Everything we need pertaining to life and godliness� according to 2Peter 1:3

Every time we fall short we simply have to repent and go on unencumbered with the work the Father gave us.
Born again, again every day! We are New every morning. Able to do all things. With God’s wisdom and power, we have been equipped for every good work. Nothing remains except our willingness to Go forth and show the world about his great love.

I thank you Lord for your saving grace that redeems me from my own weakness every day. I am empowered by your Holy Spirit to do great works in the earth. Your wisdom, love and power; and my willingness to go forth, are all I need to bring your kingdom here to earth just like it is in heaven; Luke 11:2-4. I go forth confident, and in faith, knowing you are with me.
Many trials await me and many temptations will attempt to derail me; but I will prevail because of the work you completed in me. I have much to do and I will fail from time to time, but I will continue on, holding on to the vision that drives me, to complete the work you have given me. I seek your face daily and your wisdom constantly or I surely will fail. Thank you for allowing me to be in your will and rest in faith that you continue to send me out as I am willing to go.
Bless each of us with your clear vision of the work you have for us to do. May we each find everything, in the center of your will.
Thank you this day for your loyal servants who risk their lives to keep us free. Bring them all home safely to grand parades and praises of gratitude. Give wisdom to our leaders and comfort and health to our loved ones.

Thank you for being Semper Fidelis and for showing us that way.

AMEN!

doc h fmf
04-25-10, 02:29 PM
Thank You Doug That Was Beautiful!!! Godbless You!

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Captain Kirk
04-25-10, 03:39 PM
Thank You Doug That Was Beautiful!!! Godbless You!

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit Doc. I just held the pen!:bunny:

TazMatt
04-25-10, 04:21 PM
Another wonderful message Captain Kirk continue in your good works my Brother.

Captain Kirk
04-25-10, 05:07 PM
Another wonderful message Captain Kirk continue in your good works my Brother.

Thanks Harris my friend.:)

gkmoz
05-21-10, 07:07 AM
Very well written ! And I could not agree more my brother ! Gary/Moz :bunny: