PDA

View Full Version : Mos - F5?

semperfibc
04-16-10, 07:26 PM
Electronics something.. my husband is signed up for this and will go to boot camp soon, just trying to see what all information anyone has regarding this specific MOS? What can you tell me about this if anything? Any idea where his training will take place or where we could be stationed once all is said and done?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa 23
04-16-10, 07:31 PM
How about filling out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to, and you may also want to read the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums too.

And you should have your husband come on here and ask the questions himself.

Also, since your husband didn't go to boot camp yet to EARN the title...United States Marine, you shouldn't come on a Marine site and have a username of Semper Fi. You may want to PM a mod...thedrifter, jinelson or Sgt Leprechaun...and have one of them change it for you.

Lisa 23
04-16-10, 07:41 PM
Hold on there young lady, there are rules on this site that everyone should read and follow. I never said you stepped on anyone's toes, either.
You came here on a Marine Corps site asking questions that should be asked by your husband. It's nice that you want to know what your husband is getting into, but he, along with his recruiter, should be able to fill you in on that.

Oh, and my previous post was a nice approach by the way.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-16-10, 07:52 PM
Stepping on anyone's toes was never my intention. Perhaps a nicer approach on your end would get you further with site newcomers. I'll take my questions elsewhere.

Take a step back NOW. And, that was 'nice'. Better get used to the way we do things. Complete your profile and READ THE RULES of the site.

Otherwise, you'll be but a distant memory.....