PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding posting

SwedishMarine
04-12-10, 12:01 AM
Greetings and Salutations Marines.

I apologize if I'm annoying anyone with all these recent questions, but I honestly couldn't think of a better place to ask them.
This question is about this site. I was wondering if I can post in the Poolee Hall section. I am not a Poolee yet, mainly because I can't move forward with my joining process until I receive my green card, however, I am planning on seeing a Recruiter as soon as I receive it. I would like to speak with other Poolees who are planning on joining the Corps as well, for any questions that would be relevant to their position. I understand if the answer is no, since, as I said, I'm not a Poolee yet, but I believe it would be beneficial on my behalf if I could.

Thank You once again Marines, stay safe.

Lisa 23
04-12-10, 08:12 AM
The poolee forum is for poolees only, and since you're not a poolee yet, you cannot post there. Marines can't even post in the poolee forum. So you, as a Marine Friend, are no different.
You can read what's posted in the poolee forum, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for as far as wanting to know what other poolees MOS's are. Heck, you'll find that right here in the Ask A Marine...it's called using the search bar.