PDA

View Full Version : PLC or reserves

SlowWRX
04-11-10, 02:35 PM
Well I'm in college, and was wondering if I should enlist this summer in the reserves or wait one more year and sign up for the PLC next summer I'm not a citizen yet but will be in exactly one year from now. I'm also looking to transfer to a university after my second year, would I be able to if I'm in the reserves? I was going to enlist in the DEP in hs but my parents needed to sign the contract and they were surprised and a little ****ed so I thought I'd wait until I'm older. What would you guys suggest?

Lisa 23
04-11-10, 02:50 PM
How about filling out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to. :thumbup: You may also want to read the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums too.

TinDragon
04-11-10, 02:50 PM
You say you're not a citizen yet. Do you have a green card?

SlowWRX
04-11-10, 03:29 PM
You say you're not a citizen yet. Do you have a green card?

Yes i have been here since I was very young my family came here for business opportunities I am a legal resident and soon to be a citizen..my recruiter said that enlisting might get me my citizenship faster but I don't really need it faster other then needing it for PLC

sorry Its hard to navigate around the site from my iphone I'll fill out the info.