PDA

View Full Version : Anyone elses contract from MEPs say 0500 in section 8 A.?

Poolee Schmidt
04-08-10, 11:09 PM
Cause I picked 03xx and its saying something diff.

legioXvance
04-09-10, 05:22 PM
I had something like that as well. It said 0600 though. And I am 0400. I asked one of the recruiters at my RSS and he said it is just a field signifying that I was in the DEP, and that when I ship they will change it to say 0400 in that slot and the part where it says Marine Corps Reserve will be switched to Marine Corps Active Duty.

Borknagar
04-09-10, 05:37 PM
It did for me, but nowadays, to get into the DEP, you go Open, and that's why... Before you ship, you should make sure that changes though - get what you want, in writing!

legioXvance
04-10-10, 12:03 AM
What? I got my logistics job guaranteed before i DEPed in writing, I would suggest not going open unless there is no other way to get DEPed.

Borknagar
04-10-10, 12:24 AM
Maybe some recruiting sectors have different criteria, or maybe because I wanted a tight Field, either way, a lot of poolees I met had to go Open for DEPing in, THEN they get the contract prior to shipping out (I don't mean the second time. when you swear in), and sign it.....
:D

legioXvance
04-10-10, 12:31 AM
Interesting, I guess there is more options in the North West Recruiting areas haha.