PDA

View Full Version : after a year and a half...OPS?

AStick1
04-05-10, 11:13 PM
things seem to be looking up when it comes to my enlistment into the Marines. I dealt with the other branches and I hate to bash them but they really didnt have a clue on what they were wanting or...

Lisa 23
04-05-10, 11:23 PM
Being that the Marine Corps is beyond meeting their quota for enlistment, waivers are harder to come by these days. No Marines here have any idea how long it could take for your waiver to be approved or not, it's not up to us. If you had a squeaky clean record, no waivers required of any kind, then you wouldn't have a problem.
Your domestic incident is probably the reason why the other branches of the service weren't interested in you.

AStick1
04-05-10, 11:45 PM
thank you. I dont believe any sort of waivers are being processed right now as far as the recruiter has told me. From what I was told is that I just needed to show proof of why it was dismissed and...

Sgt Leprechaun
04-06-10, 12:48 PM
That sounds correct. (Remember, WM, this is a dismissed charge, not something that counts for a conviction, thus, the 'local' waiver would likely be the one he'd have to try for). Local waivers...