PDA

View Full Version : Want to PT with me?

Andrew09
11-30-09, 09:51 PM
Running is probably my biggest issue right now; looking for some poolees in my area to PT with and help keep each other motivated. I can't seem to convince any of my friends to get up early and go for a run. :thumbdown

Anyway. Anybody around the Cherokee County, GA area up for it?

USMC Sokol
12-01-09, 03:38 PM
Get some numbers from Poolee's in your RSS. I don't think they'd turn down training.

Andrew09
12-01-09, 06:15 PM
Get some numbers from Poolee's in your RSS. I don't think they'd turn down training.

Yeah I'm going to try and hook up with some of them, but a lot of them are still in school and don't have time other than the scheduled time we have with the recruiter.

Capital M
12-01-09, 06:16 PM
Wait.... a 630 mile is an issue?!?

Andrew09
12-01-09, 06:19 PM
Wait.... a 630 mile is an issue?!?

Well not for most I guess. I compete with myself and the clock. 0321 I don't want to wash out of indoc. Running is hard for me, 6:30 is bookin for me right now and I have trouble keeping that for 3 miles.

Capital M
12-01-09, 06:40 PM
Ohh didn't even realize the Recon part of your Sig. My bad I'd run with you if I lived in GA. Running with people makes it go buy so much more painlessly.

Maybe you could sneak up onto PI and go running with the Recruits lol.:banana:

Andrew09
12-01-09, 06:42 PM
Ohh didn't even realize the Recon part of your Sig. My bad I'd run with you if I lived in GA. Running with people makes it go buy so much more painlessly.

Maybe you could sneak up onto PI and go running with the Recruits lol.:banana:

LOL yeah, right.

"who the hell are you"

"Poolee Neal reporting for PT, SIR"

"why should i let you PT with us?"

"this poolee is out of shape, SIR"

"ef off"

"AYE AYE SIR"

MarinesFTW
12-01-09, 07:42 PM
Either that, or you would get a little 5 on 1 attention then they tell you to eff off. :)

Endurance89
12-01-09, 09:24 PM
Either that, or you would get a little 5 on 1 attention then they tell you to eff off. :)

Can't wait to be there and have the Drill Instructors transforming me from civilian to fighting machine---34 more days! (Sorry to derail the thread; I am very excited!)

sparkie
12-01-09, 09:30 PM
Cumby ya. Let me hold yer hand,,,,,,,,,

Andrew09
12-02-09, 12:14 PM
Can't wait to be there and have the Drill Instructors transforming me from civilian to fighting machine---34 more days! (Sorry to derail the thread; I am very excited!)

No prob bro, I'm just over 2 months out. The closer I get the farther away it seems, I can't wait either.