PDA

View Full Version : Leaving on Sunday

Gerken
11-13-09, 09:42 AM
So the day has finally come for me to leave for boot camp. Its been a long wait, and alot of different ship dates, but in the end it all worked out for the best so I could get my IST scores up. I'm really pumped and ready for bootcamp to start but I'm pretty sure I'll be nervous by Sunday. I just wanted to thank all the poolees and Marines on this site for all the good info that I learned.:thumbup:

GDean
11-13-09, 09:55 AM
Good luck brother. I have been waiting for nearly 6 months already in the DEP so i know how you feel. Now I only have 16 days and I am so f***ing pumped that i cant sit still for more than five minutes. I can't wait to feel that Eagle Globe and Anchor in my palm at the top of The Reaper. I will see you on the other side! GO EARN THE TITLE!

Talcik
11-13-09, 12:09 PM
So the day has finally come for me to leave for boot camp. Its been a long wait, and alot of different ship dates, but in the end it all worked out for the best so I could get my IST scores up. I'm really pumped and ready for bootcamp to start but I'm pretty sure I'll be nervous by Sunday. I just wanted to thank all the poolees and Marines on this site for all the good info that I learned.:thumbup:

Im leaving sunday at one, but im going to MCRD PI , its going to be one hell of a ride man, good luck to you

cflem1318
11-13-09, 12:16 PM
Same here leaving on sunday but going to MCRD PI good luck Gerken!

Capital M
11-13-09, 01:33 PM
Gah. you guys are lucky. ~3.5 months here. Good luck to all three of you

MarinesFTW
11-14-09, 09:34 PM
Good luck, and just remember, the fastest way back home is to graduate!

P00LEE
11-14-09, 10:27 PM
see you there, Recruit Martin here leaving sunday for MCRD SD.

Mledford
11-14-09, 11:21 PM
Good luck Poolee!

papaditto
11-15-09, 07:50 PM
Good Luck Bro, i have 3 weeks and i am very excited!

sparkie
11-15-09, 09:15 PM
Looks like this site is emptying out,,,,, Good luck, Kids. See ya on the dark side,,,,

MarinesFTW
11-15-09, 09:47 PM
I agree you with Sgt. This site was filled with alot more people when I first joined, it has died down ALOT! It really died sense Marines could no longer post here.

Jensen139
11-15-09, 09:48 PM
Good Luck. I leave 3 weeks from tomorrow. Headed to San Diego.

ramos360
11-15-09, 10:48 PM
Good luck to all of you poolee's I just got back from 3 RTBN Kilo Co. Let me just tell you that it's all mind games. Everything else is good. Get the mental strength and you will have no problem. Well take care.

Can one of the modifiers change my thing to Marine.?

atimmons
11-16-09, 12:58 AM
Good luck at boot bro. See you in the fleet.