PDA

View Full Version : hard work payed off AGAIN

P00LEE
11-03-09, 12:14 PM
ok this is the last thread about getting a new contract. i promise. today my SNCOIC called me into his office and told me that due to my dedication and determination he got me a VZ recon contract. i now leave nov 16 instead of nov 8. MOTIVATED! keep working hard poolees, you never know who might notice.
:evilgrin::beer:

thekevo
11-03-09, 12:25 PM
You have fun with that. If you can do it, then my hat's off to you. Congrats on getting something you'd wanted, more power to ya.

MarinesFTW
11-03-09, 03:44 PM
Good Luck, becoming a recon Marine is tought, really tough, keep up the motavation, your going to need it.

P00LEE
11-03-09, 04:09 PM
Good Luck, becoming a recon Marine is tought, really tough, keep up the motavation, your going to need it.

i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!

thekevo
11-03-09, 04:15 PM
i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!

This doesn't come off as a little "in your face" and arrogant at all, now does it. I'm assuming you wouldn't know either, seeing as though you aren't a Recon, much more important - Marine - at all yet? Almost sounds like you're getting at you having something up on everyone else congratulating you of your contract.

I would've just said "thanks!" and left it at that.

P00LEE
11-03-09, 07:31 PM
This doesn't come off as a little "in your face" and arrogant at all, now does it. I'm assuming you wouldn't know either, seeing as though you aren't a Recon, much more important - Marine - at all yet? Almost sounds like you're getting at you having something up on everyone else congratulating you of your contract.

I would've just said "thanks!" and left it at that.

well, im not you
it wasnt "in your face" what so ever i just dont think hes capable of determining how hard it is. neither am i, and i never said i was. all i said was i am motivated

Capital M
11-03-09, 07:35 PM
Don't start another ****ing ****ing match

derikdrock1989
11-03-09, 08:13 PM
Jesus christ who really gives a ****. Argueing over the net. Lame.

BruceLee
11-03-09, 10:40 PM
Man you talk way too much,Its gonna be my pleasure kicking your ass at the next IST,RSS Riverside baby,your not superior to no one here especially poolees:thumbdown

derikdrock1989
11-03-09, 10:55 PM
I agree, just because you managed to lock in a recon contract doesnt deem you better than anyone. Graduate boot camp then become a recon Marine and then ill say "Your a badass". Until then cool it.

PresleyReady2go
11-03-09, 11:16 PM
haha, anyone has a shot at trying out for Recon while in boot.. that's cool though, good luck to you, try and put up some IST scores. Stay motivated!

GDean
11-04-09, 12:08 AM
same thing happened to me. i had a security forces contract and about 2 or 3 weeks ago it got switched to recon. congradulations bro, and good luck.. we will need it. but just so you know its a UZ contract... not VZ

Ceckert
11-04-09, 10:35 AM
Well normally I do not say much on here I usually just read, but look what we got here MR. P00LEE or should I say MR. INCREDIBLE on here rantin and ravin about how he recieved a Recon UZ contract, well I commense on this achievement but for you as a P00LEE to come on here to this website and talk about how your basically the SH*T because you got recon for a contract is not right at all. Have some common courtesy for others as they are trying to give you props and all you can say is "i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!" but here is the thing about it. You yourself are not even a MARINE yet let alone a RECON MARINE. So maybe you should just take what others say to you with a little more graditude and act more like an adult and not a child. I pray that when you go to Recruit Training that you do not mention you recieved a RECON UZ contract because from that point on the Drill Instructors are more than likely to tear you a new @$$ hole. So to finish this up here, have more respect for what other on here and around you say because one day in the future, you MR. POOLEE will be serving with these men or women, and you may need their help. Dont make them think twice about it. Have a great day!

BruceLee
11-04-09, 11:42 AM
Well normally I do not say much on here I usually just read, but look what we got here MR. P00LEE or should I say MR. INCREDIBLE on here rantin and ravin about how he recieved a Recon UZ contract, well I commense on this achievement but for you as a P00LEE to come on here to this website and talk about how your basically the SH*T because you got recon for a contract is not right at all. Have some common courtesy for others as they are trying to give you props and all you can say is "i stay motivated 24/7. unless you were/are a recon Marine you wouldnt know. but thanks for the luck im gonna need it!" but here is the thing about it. You yourself are not even a MARINE yet let alone a RECON MARINE. So maybe you should just take what others say to you with a little more graditude and act more like an adult and not a child. I pray that when you go to Recruit Training that you do not mention you recieved a RECON UZ contract because from that point on the Drill Instructors are more than likely to tear you a new @$$ hole. So to finish this up here, have more respect for what other on here and around you say because one day in the future, you MR. POOLEE will be serving with these men or women, and you may need their help. Dont make them think twice about it. Have a great day!
Well said bro:thumbup:

Ceckert
11-04-09, 11:58 AM

Well Bruce Lee we have

http://countdown.onlineclock.net/

Endurance89
11-04-09, 12:56 PM

+1

Wanted to reiterate, that at the moment, we are all on a level playing field. Sure, some ASVABs may be higher or lower and the same goes for IST scores. But right now, we are united in the common goal of getting to boot camp and earning the title of Marine.

Anyone of us has the opportunity for the indoc. Just because of your UZ, you aren't any more or less then the rest of us POOLEES here as guest on a forum where men and women have already earned the ultimate, the title.

I really hope that it was a misphrased post on your part; if not, I very highly suggest you stow that cr*p right now.

Ceckert
11-04-09, 01:14 PM
Well Said

P00LEE
11-04-09, 01:31 PM
it seems like alot of you are getting kind of heated. i really dont see why, i did not put myself over any of you in any way. I have been working hard at pt every morning and it got me a new job. sensitivity a lil high in here :cry:

eleventen32
11-04-09, 01:39 PM
Are you all being serious? We are suppose to be future brothers not future enemies. Each and everyone of us signed up to serve our country. Let's start acting like future brothers. Also, it looks like some of us need to get some thicker skin..

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics. You may win but you are still retarded.

Anyways, good luck to everyone at boot camp. See some of you there Dec. 14

Ceckert
11-04-09, 01:48 PM
This much is true. I have stated my opinion and whether or not it is liked I do not really care. I am not heated one bit. I am not here to try to win some internet writing contest.

BruceLee
11-04-09, 09:56 PM
Well Bruce Lee we have

http://countdown.onlineclock.net/
hahaha geah!!!! remember the face Ill see you at boot:)

MarinesFTW
11-04-09, 10:30 PM
Are you all being serious? We are suppose to be future brothers not future enemies. Each and everyone of us signed up to serve our country. Let's start acting like future brothers. Also, it looks like some of us need to get some thicker skin..

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics. You may win but you are still retarded.

Anyways, good luck to everyone at boot camp. See some of you there Dec. 14

Just because my mom works with special needs kids, lets put it this way, they may be slow, but they would kick your ass ;)

Good Luck to you bro.