PDA

View Full Version : Question reguarding discharge and rank...

30AnvZ28
10-31-09, 05:03 PM
So Im pretty sure I know the answer to this... but I would like to clarify. <br />
<br />
I was discharged from active duty on June 30th, 2006. I was selected for E4 during June, and scheduled to pin it on...

Sgt Leprechaun
11-01-09, 06:58 PM
You'll need to post a profile here before you get an answer to your question. Them's the rules.

30AnvZ28
04-19-10, 11:07 PM
Which is why I havent come back. Its retarded I come here for a simple answer, to a simple question, and am required to post a profile to get a simple answer.

If It hadnt been for my birthday notification, and private message reguarding my birthday today, I would have never returned... and dont plan on it as it is.

DanM
04-19-10, 11:24 PM
You were a Marine and can't follow simple forum rules?

Quinbo
04-19-10, 11:36 PM
Via Con Dios

temarti
04-20-10, 06:49 AM
Its retarded I come here for a simple answer, to a simple question, and am required to post a profile to get a simple answer.

call your last S1 and have them submit an ID-10-T form, this should fix the problem it is that "simple"

SGTBrentG
04-20-10, 07:30 AM
Which is why I havent come back. Its retarded I come here for a simple answer, to a simple question, and am required to post a profile to get a simple answer.

If It hadnt been for my birthday notification, and private message reguarding my birthday today, I would have never returned... and dont plan on it as it is.

Then why did you?

spotts
04-20-10, 08:22 AM
You shouldnt have signed your discharge papers if they were incorrect.

Sheila Hays
04-20-10, 01:47 PM
When I received my Honorable Discharge, I received this beautiful pin, it is gold with a white and blue trim. Has everyone received one of these with their discharge. <br />
Semper Fi Sheila Hays

Quinbo
04-20-10, 01:58 PM
Sheila if you are talking about the honorable discharge pin ... I never knew there was such a thing until I started visiting this site. <br />
<br />
Because of the source this may turn out to be a red X but...

Sheila Hays
04-20-10, 02:09 PM
Thank you so much, Bulkyer. Semper Fi Sheila Hays

tdrt
04-20-10, 02:10 PM
Never got one. Never knew about it either until I found this site. Where can I get one?

Wyoming
04-20-10, 02:16 PM
I did and it is a lapel style. <br />
<br />
Fits and is worn in all those little useless buttons holes that are normally sewed shut and you need to razor them open. <br />
<br />
Dammed iffen I can remember how it was...

doc h fmf
04-20-10, 03:29 PM
I LOST MINE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN CAMPLEJUENE AND BRADENTON FL lol

Tracylaud83
04-20-10, 03:47 PM
I had the same issue. My DD-214 says E-5, But they mailed me my Cert for E-6, since it came right at the same time. My last S-1 Chief was the one who mailed it to me.
I have my DD-214, and the promotion to E-6 (Originals) framed, just in case anyone ever questions them.

Sheila Hays
04-21-10, 10:40 AM
Thanks Bulkyer, <br />
I went to that site, I would have ended up joining it. The site is called &quot;together we served&quot;. Anyways, I received the pin when I received my Honorable Discharge and my DD214. ...

Sheila Hays
04-21-10, 10:47 AM
Hey Big Al, that site shows the pin. It is beautiful, I earned it. I went thru bootcamp at Parris Island, S.C., my mother was so happy someone was telling me what to do. I enjoyed my time at MCRD San Diego. I was finally on my own, so I thought. The Marine Corps sure changed my life. Semper Fi Sheila Hays
"So many Marines, so little time".

Sgt Leprechaun
04-21-10, 08:39 PM
Our wayward lad was extracted. Failure to follow the SIMPLE rules that everyone else does.

Being 'special' only gets you a small bus and a quick black helo ride in my book.